Binoculars manufactured by Carl Zeiss combine stylish design, superior quality and unsurpassed reliability. The production uses the latest technology and the highest quality materials.
Carl Zeiss TERRA ED 8×42-due to its excellent optical performance and compact size perfectly suited for outdoor activities and long hikes. The first binoculars produced by the Carl Zeiss company related to the price category of entry-premium.
Lenses SCHOTT ED with the application of a proprietary multi-coating ZEISS TERRA ED provides excellent quality images with great colour reproduction. Lenses with a diameter of 42 mm will provide a bright image even in conditions of limited or poor lighting. ED lenses with a low dispersion exclude the appearance of glare on bright objects.
A rubber coating provides a comfortable grip without letting slip the binoculars out of hand. The case is made of durable plastic, which reduced weight to 690 grams and it does not reduce the reliability of the binoculars. Construction waterproof and nitrogen-filled, allowing you to use the binoculars in any conditions.
- Lenses SCHOTT ED.
- Multi-coated ZEISS TERRA ED.
- Ed lenses.
- Wide lenses.
- Water resistant.
- The nitrogen filling.
- Light weight.
- Quality assurance of Carl Zeiss.
- Lens diameter (mm): 42
- Min increase: 8
- Max magnification: 8
- Min Field of view (deg): 7,14
- Max Field of view (deg): 7,14
- Min Field of view (m/1000m): 125
- Max Field of view (m/1000m): 125
- Min exit pupil Diameter (mm): 5,3
- Max exit pupil Diameter (mm): 5,3
- Exit pupil distance (mm): 18
- The near focus distance (m): 1,6
- Gross weight (kg): 1,251
- Net weight (kg): 0,69
- Dimensions (mm): 142×120
- Manufacturer’s warranty (years): 10
- Focus: Central
- Optical design: Prism Roof
- Waterproof: Yes
- A.: nitrogen
- Case material: plastic
- Coating: rubber
- Color: grey
- Ed lens: Yes