Nikon Aculon A211 8×42 is a universal binoculars with excellent optics, made in a robust housing. The model has 8x magnification and a lens diameter of 42 mm. the Nikon Aculon A211 8×42 should be taken on rural and urban walks, hunting, fishing, travel, concerts and sporting events.
Aspherical element in the eyepiece, Porro prism and optics with multi-layer anti-reflective coating ensure a quality and sharp image with no visible aberrations. The binocular has a wide field of view – it allows you to look at a large number of items. Between the optical axes of the drum relief is the Central focus.
Turning it, you can quickly and accurately lock on desired object and keep tracking. If necessary, carry out continuous observations from one position you can set the binoculars on a tripod – to do this, the casing has a standard thread.
The case has a rubber coating which protects the instrument from moisture and dust, and also provides a comfortable grip.
- Increase, Krat 8
- Type of prism Porro
- The eyepieces with aspherical elements
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 5,3
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 12
- The relative brightness of 28.1
- Real angle of view, ° 8
- Visible angle ° 64
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 140
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- Size classic
- The operating temperature range, °C -10…+45
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter is
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Further case – black rubber
- Dimensions, mm 145х185
- Weight, kg 0,755