Anyone who frequently uses binoculars, notes that to obtain a clear and still image is possible only when observations from the tripod. Hand-shake is inevitable, and with it the vibrations of the picture.
And the greater the magnification, the more noticeable these fluctuations. For a professional this is unacceptable. That is why a lot of companies develop special binoculars with image stabilization system.
We present to your attention one of the best models binoculars Nikon StabilEyes 14×40. This is a professional pair of binoculars, a flagship of Nikon StabilEyes.
Binoculars Nikon StabilEyes 14×40 has two modes of VR:
- The mode “LAND”. Used in normal conditions to compensate for hand-shake, or to reduce fluctuations and blurred pictures when you move the binoculars for observations (sporting events, hunting).
- Mode “ON BOARD”. Use when observing with the vibrating surface, for example, from the car window, boat, helicopter, and when the wind is strong.
- The damping system is based on the structural subtleties of image erecting prisms. They are not fixed rigidly and is suspended on a universal joint and you can change its position, redirecting the light output and compensating, thereby changing its direction. Changes in the position of the binoculars to track two high-sensitivity sensor, and two precision high-speed micromotor are responsible for the correct positioning of the prisms.
- It should be noted that this binocular fits the sea. Its housing is completely sealed and nitrogen filled – binocular is not afraid of no water or condensate. Furthermore, special floating strap will not allow the binoculars to drown if you suddenly dropped it in the water – he will stay on the surface, whatever the depth was not below him. For these reasons, we can highly recommend this model to fans of water travel, sailors, fishermen.
- Made point of sight allows you to use the binoculars without taking off glasses, which is especially important for people with reduced vision. Note also a convenient focus, eyecups of soft rubber and ergonomic design.
- The image stabilization system (VR) for still images even at considerable magnification.
- Photocorrection lens coating to reduce chromatic aberrations and high resolution.
- Multi-layer coating of all lenses for proper color reproduction and excellent brightness.
- Watertightness and protection against misting.
- Ergonomic body.
- Optical compensation by moving prisms in the frame with gimbal suspension
- Range vibration reduction, deg: +\-5
- Battery: 6V (4хАА)
- Operating time with battery: approximately 6 hours, at 20°C
- Magnification, ratio 14
- Type of prism roof
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 40
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 2,9
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 13
- The relative brightness of 8.4
- Real angle of view, degree 4
- The visible angle of view, ° 56
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 70
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±2
- Interpupillary distance, mm 60-70
- Size compact
- The operating temperature range, °C -10…+50
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Stabilization is
- Dimensions, mm 186х148х88
- Weight, kg 1,7