10х36 binoculars the DCF series NV combines the characteristic of the entire optics PENTAX high observational characteristics of strength, lightness and compactness. Thanks to this property it is suitable for everyday (theatre, tourism) and for serious (hunting, adventure tourism, ornithology) observations. Though compact, the binoculars have good optics, they are comfortable to use in low light, such as overcast days and even at dusk.
The combination of optical elements with multi-coated, aspherical elements in the design of the eyepiece and roof-prism with phase coating, made of glass BaK4 guarantees images with high resolution and contrast throughout the field of view.
Rubber-coated housing made of durable composite materials, glass fiber reinforced, provides reliable protection of the optics and internal elements of the binoculars from mechanical damage, as well as a secure hold in the hands of the observer. Fully sealed construction allows you to observe in the most adverse conditions, including close to the water, and effectively protect the high-class optics in case of accidental drops the binoculars in water, mud, snow.
- Moisture -, dust-repellent coating on the front lens element prevents contamination and makes cleaning of the optics visokoklasny
- Fully sealed design (protection class JIS6) allows to use the binocular in the most extreme conditions, allow short-term immersion in water (to a depth of 1 m)
- Nitric filling of the case interferes with long-term fogging of the optics for a sharp change of temperatures
- Roof-prism with phase coating BaK-4 glass ensuring clean, in contrast, are not darkened around the edges of the image
- Aspherical elements in the optical scheme of the eyepiece to effectively eliminate optical distortion over the entire image field from the center to the edge
- Proprietary multilayer antireflection SMC coating all lenses provide exceptional contrast images with no glare and stray light
- A convenient diopter correction mechanism is provided with a lock to settings under your vision is not lost even with intensive use
- Made ocular point allows you to not press the binoculars to his eyes during the observation and provides the opportunity to use binoculars with glasses
- Retractable eyepiece rings with multiple fixed positions provide additional comfort for the user and protect eyepieces from blowing out of the side beams
- Type Central focusing roof prism
- The lens construction 2 elements in 1 group
- The design of the eyepiece is 5 elements in 4 groups
- Increase (magnification) 10x
- Objective lens diameter 36 mm
- Field of view 1000 m 96 m
- Exit pupil diameter 3.6 mm
- The removal of the exit pupil 17.5 mm
- The relative brightness (luminosity) 13
- Range of diopter adjustment +/- 4 dpt.
- Focus range (shortest) 3 m to infinity
- The angle of view 5.5°
- Twilight factor 19.0
- Dimensions in mm (WxHxD) 155 x 129 x 53
- Protection from environmental exposure Waterproof up to 1 m depth of water (JIS — class 6)
- Center-to-center distance of the eye (the distance between the centers of the pupils) 59 to 74 mm