Africa CL Companion 10×30 B – Light, compact, reliable.
The CL Companion Africa binoculars 10×30 doing the wonders of nature closer to You, allowing even better to see the smallest details and benefit from this pleasure.
Along with lifting 515 g and 119 mm long, You will also be impressed by the ergonomic and compact design of the CL Companion Africa binoculars 10×30.
- An increase of 10
- Objective lens effective diameter (mm) 30
- Exit pupil diameter (mm) 3
- Distance exit pupil (mm) 14
- Field of view (m/1000 m) 100
- Field of view (degrees) 5.7
- Field of view for people wearing glasses (degrees) 5.6
- Apparent field of view (degrees) 55
- Minimum focusing distance (m) 3
- Correction of vision (diopters) ± 4
- Vision correction at ∞ (diopters) 7
- Light transmittance (%) 91
- Pupil distance (mm) 56 – 74
- Twilight factor according to DIN ISO 14490-1 17.3
- Length mm 119
- Width, mm) 114
- Height, mm) 58
- Weight, g 515
- Operating temperature range from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Storage temperature -30 °C to +70 °C
- Integrity when submerged in 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)