Swarovski SLC 10×42 W B is a multifunctional binoculars, optics and coating system which is optimized to produce high contrast and perfect focus. By increasing 10 times the deleted parts are easily recognizable. Ergonomic design ensures optimum viewing and ease of use, even when observing for extended periods of time.
New Swarovski SLC binoculars suitable for hunting. Thanks to their HD optics and ergonomic design, they provide comfort and pleasure hunting. The range of products SLC, is durable (partly thanks to the new rubber coating), high aperture and large field of view, combines the key characteristics which usually you expect from a reliable binoculars.
The effectiveness of high resolution increases thanks to a special coating the lenses and prisms (SWARODUR, SWAROTOP, SWAROBRIGHT). For accurate target recognition even in the twilight. Outer coating of lenses SWAROCLEAN ensures their protection from debris build-up and easily remove stains formed by water, protective agents against insects or tree resin.
Model SLC 42 has an increased removal of the exit pupil. Therefore, even those who wear glasses is fully ensured by wide viewing angle and the ability to take maximum advantage of the wonderful images created by the new SLC model. Removable rotating eyecups can be adjusted separately and fixed in three positions.
New model SLC 42 contains not only the optics of outstanding quality. Thanks to the new focusing system it also provides exceptionally fast and accurate tuning.
Thanks to its short, graceful design, the binoculars the new SLC 42’s even better is accomodated in the hand. And thanks to a new magnesium body it is significantly lighter than its predecessor, ensuring fatigue-free and precise observation, including gloves. A reliable companion on long routes.
- Optical coatings: SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP
- The SWAROCLEAN coating: protection against buildup of dirt, making cleaning very easy
- Light transparency 91%
- Exceptionally large field of view thanks to wide-angle eyepiece
- Increased exit pupil for better visual comfort, especially for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof to a depth of 4 meters
- Magnification, x 10
- Lens diameter (mm) 42
- Exit pupil diameter (mm) 4.2
- Eye-relief (mm) 16
- Interpupillary distance (mm) 56-74
- Field of view at 1000 m 110
- Field of view (degrees) 6.3
- Field of view for people wearing glasses (deg.) 6.3
- Apparent field of view of 61°
- Minimum focus distance 1.9
- Interval dioptric setting left/right ± 4 dpt
- Interval diopter setting ? 8 dpt
- Light transmission (%) 91
- Twilight factor 20.5
- The optical elements 22
- Operating temperature range -25?/+55? C
- Storage temperature -30?/+70? C
- Impermeability to water (m) 4
- Length (mm) 144
- Width (mm) 120
- Height (mm) 63
- Weight (g) 790