Field binoculars Yukon 16×50 Woodworth combines the high magnification power and compact intended for detailed studying of remote objects, being perfect for hunting. Body plating Woodworth, in combination with other means of disguise allow a hunter to stay unnoticed during observation. The binoculars are rubberized, which in combination with dust seals, allows to operate in adverse conditions (rain, snow). The binoculars is ergonomic and fits in the hand. All binoculars Yukon equipped with a wide handy strap and carrying case for transport and storage.
Cover Eclipse™ lens connected to the housing, which eliminates their loss. Open the cover, lean back on the binoculars ‘ body, fitting closely on it without prejudice and inconvenience for the observer.
- Body plating Woodworth.
- The big increase.
- Rubberized casing.
- Ergonomic design.
- The possibility of mounting on a tripod.
- Magnification, ratio 16
- Type of prism Porro
- Material optics BaK-4
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 50
- Exit pupil diameter mm 3,1
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 10
- Real angle of view, degree 4
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 10
- Size classic
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter 1/4
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Dimensions, mm 185х215х70
- Weight, kg 1,02