Wide angle field binoculars YUKON 7x50WA Woodworth provides comfort when monitoring moving objects.
Large exit pupil distance (30 mm) allows you to use the binoculars without taking off glasses, and high throughput gives the possibility of observation in twilight conditions.
The body of the binoculars are made of lightweight high impact polymers. Body paint Woodworth — necessary touch to disguise a hunter in the field.
The binoculars are rubberized, which in combination with dust-proof seals allows to operate in adverse conditions (rain, snow, etc). Binoculars are extremely ergonomic and perfectly in the hand.
All binoculars Yukon equipped with a wide handy strap and carrying case for transport and storage. With adapter ¼ ” binoculars can be mounted on a tripod.
- Rubberized casing, spill-resistant
- Porro Prism
- Multi-layer coating objective lenses and eyepieces
- The possibility of mounting on a tripod
- Wide angle
- Camouflage color
- Prism Porro
- Focus Central
- Magnification, ratio 7
- Lens diameter, mm 50
- The angle of view, ° 6.5
- Linear field of view (1000 m) 114 m
- Minimum focusing distance, m 5
- The diameter of the exit pupil 7
- Twilight factor 18.7
- Made ocular point, mm 30
- The operating temperature range, °C -30 — +40
- Overall dimensions, mm 200x215x70
- Weight g 1030
- Range of diopter adjustment, D ±5