Prism binocular Yukon (Yukon) 8×40 WA combines sufficient for most observing magnification and extremely compact size. It is helpful to observe moving objects, as the binocular has a wide field of view.
One of the main advantages of binoculars – the ability to use it at dusk, because the optics of this model is fast, has multi-layer coating True Color™, and gives three-dimensional bright and high contrast image.
It should be noted that the body of the binoculars is designed to meet all of the requirements of sophisticated users: it is ergonomic, has a special coating and will not slip from the hands, even if wet. He also uberezhennye binoculars from any trouble: rain, snow, dust and dirt. Case material – impact resistant carbon fiber.
For maximum convenience, the manufacturer has considered the possibility of diopter correction eyepieces: You get a high quality image in any differences in vision of the eye. Easy aiming of the object is supplemented by the Central, which is considered the most comfortable, focus.
One of the features of this model – the side covers of eyepieces that protect against side flashes. If necessary, they can be removed, however, they significantly increase the quality of the resulting image.
Binoculars Yukon (Yukon) 8×40 WA additionally equipped with a wide strap and carrying case for transport and storage.
- Optimal magnification 8 times
- Wide angle field of view
- High throughput
- Compact size
- Optical system based on Porro prisms (Porro)
- High quality images
- Mechanism Central focusing
- Ergonomic and compact body
- Case material – rubberized, shock-resistant carbon fiber
- Multilayer antireflection lens coating is made by vacuum technology True Color™
- Optical glass brand WAC-4
- The ability to install on a tripod (1/4”)
- Light weight
- Stylish and durable case
- Increase, Krat 8
- Type of prism Porro
- Material optics BK-7
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 40
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 5
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 14.5
- Twilight factor 18
- Resolution, ang. 7,5 seconds”
- Real angle of view, ° 7,5
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 118
- The minimum focusing distance, m 8
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±6
- focusing range of right eyepiece, diopter: -4,5/+3
- Size compact
- The operating temperature range, °C -30…+40
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Dimensions, mm 150х190х63
- Weight kg 0,82