Red dot sight Aimpoint Micro H-1 with Blaser Saddle Mount bracket is one of the most popular red dot sights for hunting — Aimpoint Micro H-1, from 2013 comes on the market in a special modification to the original bracket firms Blaser with Seating for sights Micro H-1/T-1. Thus, the most compact of all ruler Aimpoint collimator Micro instantly ready to be installed on the weapon type, Blaser R8/R93. Like any sight from Aimpoint Micro H-1 can operate in the harshest operating conditions, any temperature and humidity on the gun for the heaviest calibers up to .500 NitroExpress!
With strength that has made Aimpoint sights famous all over the world, these small sights are able to withstand extreme conditions, adding only negligible weight to Your weapon. Shotgun pellet rifles, rifles of any systems and manual short-barreled firearms — these sights can handle anything!
Designed for hunters, these sights are the lightest red dot sights closed. Lightweight rifles with the set of N-1 remains as easy as with a mechanical eye, but allows you to aim much faster. Mechanism of input of amendments without the protective cap.
- Regardless of the application, the weight of the sight is a critical factor.
- With sight Micro series Aimpoint, the company began implementation of targeting systems that have the performance of our full-sized sights, enclosed in a minimal housing.
- Extremely large field of view of the total lack of parallax effect!
- Easy to install
- Unlimited distance from eye to eyepiece
- Increased confidence in aiming and probability
- New power saving technology ASET allows the sight to operate on a single battery for up to 50`000 hours without a break!
- Not affected by external weather conditions
- The sight can withstand immersion to a depth of 5 meters
- 100% reliable design
- The complete absence of dangerous and harmful materials
- Complete safety for the shooter’s eye (No laser emission) due to no harmful to human eyes laser radiation
- Mechanical switch lighting brand for more convenience and reliability
- Patented fastening to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- 12 levels of brightness for day and night (with night surveillance. devices)
- The weight of the sight with Blaser Saddle Mount bracket = 226 grams (without batteries)
- Protective caps are the keys for rotating flywheels of input of amendments
- Optics 1x distortion
- The most common battery CR2032 with 3 V voltage
- Type of sight indoor
- Holographic sight no
- Mounting of scope the Blaser
- Power One battery 3V CR2032
- A magnification of 1x
- Reticle 2 MOA
- Change the aiming mark no
- Compatible with night vision no
- The price of division of the mechanism of input of amendments 13 mm at 100 m
- Dimensions, mm 87х41
- Weight, g 84
- Moisture-can withstand immersion in water to a depth of 5 meters!
- Operating temperature range -30°C…+60°C