Reflex sight open type a DOCTER-Sight can be established practically on any weapon of any caliber (withstands a load with an acceleration of 1000g!). Due to the lack of zoom rifle scope DOCTER-Sight has a large field of view and provides surveillance of the target without distortion. The optical system of the sight DOCTER-Sight consists of two glued together lenses. Coating that reflects the image of a luminous point is between the lenses and thereby protected from mechanical damage. All components exposed to mechanical loads, made of durable materials: stainless steel and anodized aluminium alloys.
Integrated electronic control device takes into account the different lighting conditions in practical applications. The brightness of the aiming point is automatically adjusted in accordance with the environment illuminance in the direction of the target. When the measurement device is focused on the sensitivity of the eye. If located on the front side of the sight gauge is closed, then the brightness of the aiming mark is significantly reduced. Therefore, the details of the weapon must not cover the sensor.
Unlike its predecessor, Docter Sight III, along with an automatic brightness adjustment point in accordance with light conditions in the direction of the target, there is the possibility of individual adaptation by selecting from 3 different modes of operation (characteristics). The current mode of operation is displayed via an additional indicator.
Mounting base/bracket is not included and must be ordered separately depending on the model of the gun.
- Type of sight outdoor
- Holographic sight no
- Mount a Docter sight platform
- Nutrition CR 2032
- Lens diameter / lens size in mm 21 x 15
- A magnification of 1x
- Reticle red dot 3.5 MOA
- Change brightness automatically
- Change the aiming mark no
- Adjustment of sighting mark’s brightness automatically, 3 modes
- Compatible with night vision no
- The price of division of the mechanism of input of amendments or 1 MOA 30 mm at 100 m
- Range of input of amendments altitude +/- 360 cm at 100 m width +/- 270 cm at 100 m
- Dimensions mm 46 x 25.4 x 23.7 per
- Weight, g 25
- Moisture is
- Operating temperature range from -25 to +40