Man Kung SB-75 (MAN KUNG MK CB75B) — compound bow for beginners and professionals
Compound bow, Man Kung CB75 is a throwing weapon of the middle price segment, which is due to the breadth of settings is “at hand” and adolescent and an adult male with a height under two meters. When setting to the maximum force it is possible to hunt.
The description of the weapon
Compound bow with two equal-diameter eccentric – the so-called scheme of the Quad. The handle made of aluminium with plastic insert for easy grip.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantage of this bow is the wide possibility of adjustment of force and length of stretch marks. With it can handle both teenagers and adult men.
- Aluminum handle has a plastic insert in place of the grip that makes the bow hold is more convenient and comfortable.
- It has a rod-damper of vibration of the string, which allows to achieve good results in firing, it significantly reduces the size of the scattering ellipse.
- In the package there is a release. Although it does not apply to devices professional level, use it quite convenient. It can be adjusted in five positions.
- Luke wall (stress relief) reaches 70 percent. He reaches smoothly the peak of the effort is almost not felt.
- A loop for a release will have to do yourself, and skein of thread is not provided. It should be noted that some online shops these shortcomings are compensated for by mounting and loop, and peep the site (its position will have to regulate themselves).
- To balance the bow you have to buy the rod-stabilizer, and for ease of use – holding stropko (it can be done yourself).
- On the handle of the bow no mounting holes for a quiver.
- Sight with three pins coming in the package, does not have a lighting system. If you want to get this option, then buy a flashlight for which to frame the osprey has a place.
The cable for MAN KUNG CB-75
This bow is suitable for target shooting and hunting.
- MK-CB75 comes with handle and shoulder black or camouflage colors.
- Perhaps a combination of a camouflage handle with black shoulders.
|The scheme of construction||Kvadro, two equal eccentric|
|Design shoulders||Two plates of carbon fiber|
|The distance between the centers of the blocks (cm)||88,9|
|Base bow (cm)||19,7|
|The maximum tensile force (kg)||27|
|Length of stretch (cm)||From 66 to 81|
|The speed of the arrow’s flight (m/s)||82,3|
|The weight of the bow Assembly (kg)||1,95|
The device is a compound bow man Kung SB-75 (MAN KUNG MK CB75B)
- Compound bow with a long handle and a shoulder is strongly thrown back. Two equal eccentric with the possibility of adjustment by changing the position of the screw stopping block. Each adjustment block hole labeled with the value of the length of stretch in inches.
- Shoulders carbon fiber, two parallel plates (split system). On the handle they are clamped with one bolt, loosening or clamping which can increase or decrease the tension.
- The handle is made of aluminum alloy, it is designed only for right-handers. In place of the grip has an insert of plastic. Mounting holes for the release of no.
- Bow is equipped with a rod-a vibration damper, whose position can be adjusted.
- In the standard delivery kit a fold-up shelf and sight-osprey with three pins of a fiber-optic filaments (not highlighted).
Picking and packing
Cardboard box with printing on cover. The bow comes pre-assembled with defined shoulders, a cable system and string for MAN KUNG MK CB-75, twisted of the three macromolecular yarns.
- Sight-osprey with three pins of colored fiber-optic strands.
- The falling shelf.
- Two aluminum arrows with svenciausios (sports) tips.
- Release, adjustable to five positions.
- Set of hex wrenches.
The specified equipment is basic. In online stores, a bow can be equipped with a loop for a release and peep site.
How to use a bow MK SB-75 (SV-75), see below.
How to use
If you got the bow in the base, then after installing the shelves and sight you have to mount on the string peep site, nock point, and a loop for a release. The thread of shelves associated with the cable system of the bow so that, in her weakened she fell (back) and does not interfere with the passage of stabilizers of the boom.
The position of the nock point – the place on the string where it rests on the shank of the arrow is determined by the line perpendicular to the crossmember, which is placed on the shelf of the bow. It is better to wrap the high molecular string type “Dyneema”, which will reduce wear on the bowstring. A loop of the same material engaged between strands of a bowstring, and to prevent it from splitting there are two rings that are installed by the manufacturer of the bow. Two are used for recording peep-website – ring through which the shooter sees the sight pin and the end of the boom.
You can pull the bow in a static position, if a lot of energy and dynamics. To do this, lift the handle so that the arrow is pointing upward. Simultaneously with the lowering of the bow, pull the bowstring with your right hand. With this method the stretch of the bow uses both hands.
Top pin sight used for aiming at the target closest distance so-called a direct shot (about 30 meters). Lower for distant targets, the achievement of which is a flat trajectory of an arrow is insufficient.
The stretched bowstring release attached to the wrist, which his hook with an eyelet. This is the most convenient way, but you can use the classic grip shaft arrows with two fingers (index and middle) or the so-called Indian, which involved unnamed (it has a shank), the index and middle fingers.
Adjustment of the bow
Governed by the length of the stretch and the effort.
- So the onion has softened, loosen the shoulders a hex wrench supplied with no more than three turns. This should be done on both branches and to accurately remember the number of revolutions. Otherwise you will change the symmetry of the efforts which the accuracy will be unpredictable, and the shoulders can crack.
- Length of streamers is governed by the position of locking screws in the blocks (they have a yellow protective coating) eccentrics. Near each hole specified length of stretch in inches. This operation must be carried out symmetrically on the upper and lower excentrico.
Prices and reviews for compound bow, man Kung SV-75 (CB75 MAN KUNG MK) is given below.
Prices and reviews
On the website of the manufacturer, in the basic configuration, the bow is offered for 16670 rubles. In other online stores the price goes up to 17,300 rubles.
Users report that bow comfortable to use. The wealth of adjustments allows to use it as a equipment for training in shooting. With sufficient skills you can put arrows in a circle with a diameter of 15 cm at distances up to 50 meters. Destructive force of the boom is maintained at a distance of one hundred meters.
- Similar in design, but with a different shape of the handle is a compound bow, the same company Man Kung CB50. It is shorter – 76.2 cm, more lightweight – 1.4 kg. Maximum tension is 25 pounds. The breadth of settings and picking Luke the same.
- For teenagers can be recommended compound bow Vortex lite, built according to the “Quad” (two equal eccentric), from the company’s Barnett (USA), issued the famous crossbow Ghost. His maximum force is 13 pounds, stretching can be adjusted from 56 to 64 cm
- Good reviews and compound bows Condor, Orion, Hoyt Rampage, Hawk, Rex and the Predator. It remains important to make the right choice.