Drug “Gameplans” is a complex injectable drug for the prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiency in Pets, as well as the recovery of animal health after serious illness or surgery. This tool enhances the immune protection of the organism and increases resistance to different kinds of infections. Release form of the drug – solution for injection.
The composition and properties of the drug
The chemical composition of the drug is selected so that each component enhances and complements the effect of the other. The drug takes into account all the physiological needs of the cat in vitamins and amino acids.
Gamebalance is considered a unique drug with its chemical composition. There is nothing like it to date not been developed.
The main components of the drug
- L-lysine hydrochloride is an amino acid. Responsible for the formation of kittens and puppies of the bone tissue and calcium absorption from the blood. Deficiency of this amino acid the animal develops fatigue, anemia, reduced ability to concentrate, disturbances in the reproductive sphere.
- Glycine – an amino acid that promotes emotional balance, good memory and health.
- DL-methionine is an amino acid of the discharge is indispensable. With her participation in the animal body is the synthesis of vitamins, enzymes and some hormones. Deficiency of this amino acid develops the animal has steatosis of the liver, afflicts the kidneys, interferes with the normal growth in kittens and puppies.
- The iron ammonium citrate component necessary for synthesis of hemoglobin. The lack of this substance contributes to the development of iron deficiency anemia.
- Copper sulfate is involved in the synthesis of virtually all enzymes, energy metabolism, stimulates the growth and formation of collagen and melatonin in the body of the animal.
- Cobalt sulphate is involved in the process of hematopoiesis.
- The complex of vitamins of group B.
Pharmacological properties of vitamins
The b vitamins included in the composition of the drug, affect all the organs and tissues of the animal body.
- Vitamin B1 is responsible for the appetite and digestion in cats and dogs.
- Deficiency of vitamin B2 leads to slower growth and development, reduces resistance to pathogens.
- Vitamin B6 controls the normal functioning of the nervous system and myocardium. Its deficiency causes stunted growth in puppies and kittens.
- Vitamin B12 is directly involved in hematopoiesis, its deficiency leads to the development of anemia.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to the normal functioning of the enzymatic systems of the body, ensures the normal neuroendocrine regulation, has a beneficial effect on the skin of the pet.
- Vitamin B8 normalizes in the animal body processes fat metabolism and has antiseboreyny effect. In case of insufficiency in the body of this component reduces the level of hemoglobin, increases cholesterol levels, develops weakness and cramps in the extremities. In young animals there may be problems with skin and hair.
Vitamin-mineral complex is shown as healthy animals and sick or undergoing some diseases:
- The use of the drug is very useful for pregnant and lactating cats and dogs. An animal that gets Gamebalance during pregnancy, it becomes more resilient and better prepared for the upcoming birth. After birth, these females recover faster. As a rule, they do not have problems with milk, it is enough even for a large number of young in a litter. A born kids are more viable and better developed.
- For the prevention of diseases. Using the drug can prevent the development of many diseases and prolong your pet’s youth and stamina.
- The treatment of many diseases, which are caused by deficiency of vitamins and amino acids.
- A comprehensive treatment of the animals during the recovery period after diseases and surgical interventions. Such illnesses include including and tetanus.
- To eliminate unwanted side effects in the treatment of other medical drugs.
- Gameplans for dogs is assigned to the case when the animal is exposed to increased physical stress. This is especially true of dogs and cattle.
Gamebalance — manual
Drug Gamebalance you can give your pet yourself, however, before applying it is better to consult specialists.
If the animal is in serious condition, the drug is administered intravenously, after mixing it with saline or salt solution.
With preventive purpose the drug is administered intramuscularly. Animals weighing less than 5 kg is introduced 0.25 ml of the drug.
Gamebalance dogs whose body weight is in the range from 5 to 15 kg, administered in one dose of 0.5 ml, and for larger animals – 1 ml.
- Prophylactic intramuscular injection is carried out 1 time a week.
- If pregnant cat, depending on its condition, the injection is done 3 times a week intramuscularly or 2-3 times per week intravenously.
- In the postoperative period complex of vitamins is administered every other day intravenously.
- During the recovery period after heavy diseases, prescribe infusion of 3-5 injections a day. Allowed the use of the oral solution to a complete recovery of the animal body.
- At high physical activity should begin treatment a few days before the expected loads.
Side effects and contraindications
According to the conducted studies in animals may cause allergic reactions to the drug components. This is due to hypersensitivity and personal intolerance of the complex or its individual components.