In the process of picking fishing tackle is necessary to connect two fishing lines together. The angler need to know the basic node types and to use them properly. Before you tie the fishing line with fishing line, you need to determine the type of filament material, to find out their diameter. Then you can select the most durable and long-lasting node.
Possible binding sites of the woods
In the process of equipping a fishing rod angler, you have to tie knots to join two lines. There are different types of knots, from them it is important to learn at least a few technologies of knitting. The fact that they differ not only in sequence, nodules different retain the strength of the thread in the link. There are several places in the rod where you want to dock two pesochnyh fibers.
- Most often anglers have to join the main thread with the leash. Some anglers are doing on the hub end of the loop, and then perform the connection. Join two fishing lines through an additional element, for example, the swivel. In this case, the angler must know how to tie a fishing line to a metal eye carabiner or swivel.
- In some cases, more profitable to directly link the thread between them. But here is a few different options.
- In used as the basis of the network, and the role of the leash plays a monoscaffold. This type of connection is used by the fans of feeder and spinning.
- The poplavochnikov base and leash are made of monofil. But then the question arises, how to tie two fishing lines of different diameters of the same material.
- Often fidelity use a shock leader when wound on the spool with braided line. It’s cut thick durable monolescu or cord, the length of which is 2-3 the length of the feeder.
- For fixing sliding float can be used with a rubber stopper. But many anglers prefer to knit the sliding nodes from different threads.
Components for leashes
Leashes are made from very thin fishing line. Their goal is not to cause the fish’s suspicion, so the main material is a monoscaffold or fluorocarbon. Best proved the following nodes to associate potochnoi line.
The node with the fearsome name is one of the easiest. It is used when the monofilament is not much different in thickness (not more than twice). The connection is a good indicator of strength, a monoscaffold retains its properties in the range of 70-75%. “Bloody” has a compact size, making it freely glides through the choke ring. The knot can be used for joining yarns made from the same or different materials. How to tie the two ends of the fishing line knot “Bloody”?
- Both strands are positioned near the ends in opposite directions. First one line wraps around the second one (approximately 4-6 windings), and then the end wraps back and stretched between the threads before the first round.
- Now the same procedure must be done with the tip of the second line. It is important to thread the end formed a loop in the connection center.
- It remains to wet the entire structure and tighten the knot, grasp the two ends. Extra tails are cut with scissors.
A very effective connection is the knot called “Bloody back”. It is recommended for joining monofilaments with a thickness up to 0,40 mm. In this case, the strength reaches 90-95%.
- Two fishing lines are arranged next to each other. One end is 4-8 turns around neighboring threads. After that fingers is necessary to take an extreme turn, and then make another 4-8 revs the same end in the opposite direction. The tip extends between the first and second coils.
- Similarly is the unwinding of the second filament.
- It remains to take up the ends and tighten the connection.
Nodes to connect the braids and monofil for a shock leader
Different characteristics have braided and nylon thread. Therefore, their connection, you need to choose a reliable knot. How to tie a fishing line made of nylon to the cord?
For the formation of the node with the name “Nail” will need tubule for a cocktail or rod of a ballpoint pen. Strength will be achieved in the range of 88-92%.
- The two strands are arranged near the ends in different directions. Is parallel to the tube.
- One end of the tube is wrapped with the other line. The coils in the amount of 10 pieces made in the opposite direction. Then the end is pulled inside the tube. The fixture is pulled out, the first node is wetted and tightened.
- The same operation should be done and with the second end. When both nodes will be formed, will remain pulling the long ends and trim the excess thread.
Node “Albright” is often used the master carp fishing for the connection of the cord with shock leader. The task of the connection to withstand power casting tooling. The sequence of actions looks like.
- The leader is folded in half, double segment should have a length of 10 cm.
- In a loop pulled the cord, its end is wrapped loop 5-6 times. Twist tucks into a loop.
- Design wetted and tightened.
Special types of nodes
Novice anglers often solve the thorny problem of how to reliably tie the fishing line on the line, which differ greatly in diameter, or have different structures. One option is getting a bundle called “Centauri”.
How is “Centaurus”?
A distinctive feature of the node “Centaurus” is a high strength (90-100%) and ease of formation.
- Two different fishing lines are close, the ends point in opposite directions.
One end of the second twisted thread several times. Fixing extreme round your fingers, you need the end of the fishing line guide inside the first round.
- Knot No. 1 is wetted and tightened, holding on short and long ends.
- On the other hand is the same second node.
- To fully tighten the “Centaurus” need to pull in different directions long sections of threads.
Fans enjoy match fishing sliding floats. An effective stopper on the basis of getting Slipknot. To make it simple enough.
For the formation of a sliding stopper is not for any scaffold. Monofilament thread can be immediately excluded from the list as fluorocarbon. They have minimal friction, in addition, the transparent nodule poorly visible in monofilament base. Optimally looks application balingasag cord, plain braids or wool yarn. When you select a node, you have to remember that this limiter should easily pass through the choke ring. The most popular sliding knot is the “Clinch”.
- Cut wool yarn or cord with a length of 25-35 cm is folded in half and attached to the base.
- Pressing the line cord with a finger, should one end of the thread to throw over the line, similar to do with the other part of the cord. As a result, the base turns inside the loops.
- Now the loop should be pressed with your fingers and make 5-7 turns of one of the ends of the thread around the second end of the cord and the fishing line.
- Left the first tip is to stretch in the loop, wet knot and tighten. When circumcision is necessary to leave “tails” with a length of 15-20 mm.
Fishing knots there are a large number, but even the professionals do not possess the tricks to their knitting. Enough to learn a few simple but effective options to securely connect two fishing lines.