Novice anglers often return home without a catch, despite the presence of expensive English donkey. The reason for the bad bite is often incorrectly chosen length of the leash for the feeder. Moreover, the deterioration of ulovistost is observed when too short a leash, and is very long. How to find the optimal size of the snap, and what factors affect the length of your leash?
Selection of the optimal length of the leash
Before to take the leash of the feeder, we should recall the principle of the English donkey. This rigging is based on a special rod with a sensitive tip, which is equipped with a spool of fishing line. By the end of the main fishing line is attached to the snap-in with a trough and a leash. Before each casting a feeder filled with groundbait and the hook bait is placed. Ideally, the tooling should always get to the same point to form a localized feed spot. On this spot should be a hook with bait. Consequently, the length of the leash can vary within a small range. However, this is only one criterion of selection.
The driver cut the fishing line anglers lay several problems.
- Fish to approach the bait should not feel dirty trick, so a leash is necessary to take into account the requirements of the disguise.
- In some cases the length can affect the behavior of the bait. The more natural it looks to the fish, the better. In some cases, require a static presence on the bottom, and for other conditions it is necessary to give movement to the bait.
- It is very important when fishing for large fish to protect the leash from damage. Picking the right size of leash, you can save and snap, and the fish when fishing in shell or rocky bottom.
Novice anglers can long time not to think about buying or making equipment “by eye”. But there are situations when this element feeder fishing rod begins to cause a certain curiosity. Where anglers often turn to the length of the leash?
- Aspiring fisherman collects his first feeder and can not determine the cut potochnoi line.
- In the process of fishing the bite ceases to hold fidelista.
- Takes a long time.
- Observed careful bite, sweeps do not work, and the whole bait is eaten pretty.
- Fish deeply swallowed the hook, causing lost time to retrieve his breath.
- Fishing takes place in an unknown body of water, there is no information about the power flow and depth.
- Familiar river has changed the water level and the water flow was stronger or weaker.
The sizes of leashes for different fishing conditions
In many cases, experienced anglers recommend beginners to start from mid-length of the leash. This universal rate is approximately 30-40 cm Before fishing, you need to make about a dozen leashes with such a length, which differ in the diameter of the line. And before you experiment with the length, you need to try to fish for more delicate fishing line.
- A common mistake beginners faleristov becomes the fear of thin fishing line. Breaks often occur due to incorrect setting of the friction brake or when using cheap fishing line. It is better to purchase a more expensive monofilament short in the winding, than to use consumer goods. In addition, over time, the strength of the fishing line falls, so it makes no sense to buy large spools and use the monofil few years.
- To vary the length of the leash is necessary given the size and strength of a possible trophy. For example, bream behaves quietly when playing, so you can use short lengths of fishing line (20-40 cm). But when fishing or carp it is better to make a longer leash (80-120 cm), which can absorb jerks powerful fish.
- A lover of feeder fishing is obliged to take into account the power flow in the reservoir. On small ponds and lakes with stagnant water and is comfortable to fish with short leashes to 30 cm On the rivers with a strong current posadochkuju the line has to extend to the level of 60 cm or more.
The actions of the angler in small bites
To amend leashes for feeder is required even in the presence of bites of fish. One of the common causes of incorrectly selected are imperceptible bite. There are two options.
- When the bite is not visible, and when you remove the snap out of the water to “recharge” on the hook is a fish, it is better to make a more cropped version of the leash. So, fish for a long time tries the bait, and its touch is not transferred to the tip of the rod. A large part of bites the angler just doesn’t see, to help him can only samopoczucia active fish. But if the prey moves very little, she can stand with the bait in his mouth for a few minutes. Then you feel a sharp hook and spit out the suspicious food.
- Often the angler notices a very cautious bite, which it is impossible to implement when cutting. In such a situation, it should at the same length of leash to attach the hook to a smaller size to get a thinner line or to impose less bulky bait. If these changes do not bring improvement, then you can lengthen or shorten the line at 5-10 cm.
Sometimes imperceptible bite be the result of errors in selection of equipment. For example, when fishing on the river replace the paternoster asymmetric loop, which has a better sensitivity on the waterways.
The behavior of the angler in the absence of bites
When the fish bites, the angler has an opportunity to improve the situation, a bit of tinkering with a snap. Much more difficult is to find the cause backlava at the feeder. Beginners danocrine commit a variety of errors.
- You first need to pay attention to the technique of feeding. Fill the feeder with groundbait and throw it in the water near the shore. If it is washed 5 minutes faster or slower than 10 minutes, it is necessary to change the degree of moisture or compaction of the feed.
- The second important point is the accuracy of the cast. If the length of the anglers correctly measure using the clip on the spool, the demolition of the trough for often not considered. It is better to choose a model with a flat shape, or a greater mass.
- Often cautious fish deters thick or colored fishing line on a leash. Make a very thin leash of a transparent fluorocarbon. Tricky fish always takes the bait, from which protrudes the hook. It is better to take a small hook number, the color can also play a crucial role.
- Mistakes related to the behavior of a particular type of fish. For example, to catch sabrefish conventional feeder equipment is futile. The leash should be long (1.0-1.5 m) and floating. For this purpose, the hook clings to a ball of foam, and the lure rises in the middle horizon. Here and feeds a flock of sabrefish. When the bait goes down deep in the mud, it becomes invisible to the fish. The leash should also be extended, providing a hook floating Boyle or granule.
When feeder fishing, it is important to configure all elements of the rods and snap. And only then can you deal with the leash, changing its length in accordance with the existing problems.