The key to successful fishing with spinning – proper fastening of the lure or other bait. Novice fishermen do not know how to tie a lure to a fishing line. There are different options of mounting and used in this node. Fishing may be unforeseen situations that require quick replacement of the spinner.
The types of attaching bait to a fishing line
There are several types of attachment:
For crankbaits is sometimes used is direct attachment to a fishing line. But this complicates the replacement process, so many use other methods. Should know how to tie a carabiner. You can take a large buckle for winter lures, which is clamped with pliers to secure. This is a more convenient way for you to quickly change the bait at will. But it is necessary to monitor its size that is too large does not interfere with the play of the crank.
The streamer is better to attach right to the leash, but you can also buy a clasp. Bezuglova buckle, and carabiner, allows you to quickly change the bait. It is mounted to a leash and fishing line. But this method has a significant disadvantage – may tear in an unexpected place, not at the point of connection. This will bring more damage. But do not worry – this happens extremely rarely.
Crown rings can be made yourself, if the streamer is not playing with store-bought. Best to get stainless wire. It is fixed in a vise. With knob, in which is inserted the end of the workpiece, make a few swirls. Should be a neat spring. Carefully cut it with a chisel on the metal plate, retreating 1.5–2 turns. Removing a file the sharp corners, get a homemade crown ring.
There are requirements for attaching lures:
- non-rotating baits are attached directly or through a swivel that prevents the tangling of the gear.
- proper placement of the fixation point significantly improves the game spinners.
- wetting a fishing line prevents friction and heating in a certain place, which can lead to deformation or even breakage. But in some cases requires the application of a special adhesive.
In ponds inhabited by pike, which can eat line, use a metal leash. If it has no clasps, it is necessary to fasten directly, through the ring twisting.
Classification of knots for securing the fishing line
Now let’s look at how to bind Wobbler, streamer or other lure. Fishing knots vary according to the principle that they are bonded. Baubles can be attached to the braided line, monofilament and fishing line fluorocarbon (leash). Consider how to tie spinner in each case.
Knots for braided line
Palomar – can withstand the weight of 10 kg and can fix many types of fishing line. But because of its features, which significantly shortens the leash. The sequence of actions is this:
- is a normal node, by threading through the hole lure, fishing line folded in half;
- loop the slack through the spinning lure and tighten;
- the excess is removed.
Rafalowski (hangman’s knot). It does not hinder the action of spinners, but reduces the strength fishing line. It is a leader among fishing knots. Let us examine how to bind the lure, or streamer this method:
- to make a simple node, the end of the thread in the spoon, and again to insert into it;
- wrap the end around the fishing line several times;
- repeat the procedure with the needle in a knot, extending in the loop;
- moistened with water, can tighten.
Double clinch. Lightweight and efficient, can withstand 10 kg. Can be linked as:
- make the first loop, extending the line into the eyelet of the lure twice;
- the second loop – 5 turns on the primary network;
- pull the thread through the two loops and tighten.
Knots for monofilament line
A breathtaking site. Very simple and suitable to all. It can be linked thus:
- stick in the ear;
- several times to wrap the main line;
- to pass loose bait and tighten.
“Homer”. Very sturdy and versatile. Can be linked like this:
- make the basic loop, extending the line into the hole;
- to associate an ordinary knot, winding around the main part;
- repeat the winding, after a few turns;
- the free end of the thread in the original loop and tighten.
“Grinner”. Has the same qualities as the above-mentioned methods of fastening the fishing line. It knit like this:
- make a loop in the usual way;
- the free end wrapped around the fishing line and stretch into the loop;
- again a couple of times, wrap and tighten.
“Leemann”. Though designed for monolescu, but no less durable than others. It knit like this:
- put in the ear several times, making a loop;
- repeat the procedure, getting a double loop;
- stuffed in her loose end, wrap several times and tighten.
Nodes for leash
“Stevedoring” is very popular:
- twice to push the fishing line in a ring spinner;
- wrap the free end around the main a couple of times;
- the free end of the fishing line put into the resulting gap.
“Eight”. Simple and popular, but not very durable:
- make a loop, folding the fishing line in half;
- the loop wrapped around double fishing line;
- pass through the resulting loop and tighten.
“Surgical loop”. The knot is similar to the above. But adhering to them, provided the strength:
- folded the line in half, receiving the loop;
- the free end of the wrap a few times around the loop;
- tighten and remove the excess.
“Albright”. Indispensable for the manufacture of soft ligaments of the leash, but very difficult:
- folded the line in half, get a loop;
- the stretch leash through it and make 10 turns;
- after that, repeat 5 turns, but in the opposite direction;
- the free end extends into a loop;
- wetting the knot, tighten it. All the coils pull together and stick together.
The choice of site and attachment to a specific case
As mentioned earlier, for water bodies inhabited by pike, it is preferable to bind spinner to a leash. These fishing knots will provide the safety gear, even if you got a very strong predator. Many people wonder how to tie the lure, to make it more convenient to change. For these purposes, more suitable the figure-Eight knot, having a movable holder. But it is worth remembering that mount directly to the line – significantly increases the strength of the gear. And is suitable for places where intense biting.
If you are using a multi-layered thread, it is more suitable for “Palomar”. If you plan on fishing for bigger fish, it is better to adopt a “Double knot”. He is much stronger than the others. Node “Albright”, though complicated, but will ensure reliability even in the overgrown ponds. To train better at home, taking a normal rope. Then nature will work faster and better. No tail, no scales!