The NV binocular Edge GS 2.7×50 is intended for use in various areas: protection of industrial facilities and private property, patrolling, hunting, search and rescue, military and sports games, tourism, night orienteering.
Built-in IR illuminator, adjustable power of radiation allows the use of the Edge GS 2.7×50 in low night light for observation at a distance above average, including in complete darkness. Wheel adjustment of the radiation power, like other governments, is at the top.
The case of the device is a plank that allows you to install additional, more powerful infrared light.
Made of metal and plastic housing ensures long life and operational reliability of the Edge GS 2.7×50. An original combination of a CF-Super TUBE features specially designed optics and wide-angle eyepiece guarantees almost complete lack of distortion (distortion), clarity, geometric accuracy all over the field of view. The device has a system of protection of the TUBE from the blown highlights (in excess of threshold level of illumination is automatically reduced or stops the supply of current to the TUBE).
At the core of the night vision binocular Edge 2.7×50 is the unique combination of specially designed optics lens R-Contact and electro-optical Converter CF-Super, working as a single system. The result of this exclusive development — high resolution, good contrast and lack of image distortion at the edge of the field of view, typical for other consumer night vision devices of the same class.
Edge binoculars 2.7×50 is a modern design and improved performance. The soft rubber eyecups conceal the glow of the TUBE, allowing the observer to remain unnoticed.
For observation a short distance in the absence of the moon, there are clouds and in complete darkness, the device has a built-in wide angle infrared illuminator. Edge binoculars 2.7×50 is equipped with a Weaver rail for mounting additional accessories (e.g., high-power IR flashlight Pulsar-805). Binocular is completely self-contained and can work up to 50 hours on two AAA at a temperature of from-20 °C to + 40 °C.
Edge binoculars 2.7×50 is ideal for professional and Amateur use, including:
- Night observation in natural setting
- Search and rescue
- Night orienteering
- Repair and maintenance of equipment
- Stable image quality across the field of view. The resolution, CF-Super TUBE features a different consistency (a drop of resolution from the center to the edge does not exceed 20%, while the difference between the resolution in the center the resolution around the edge for night vision systems based on image intensifier tubes of the 1st generation is usually five times).
- Protect the TUBE from light. Devices Edge GS is equipped with the protection system electro — optical Converter from clipping (threshold level of illumination is automatically reduced or stops the supply of current to the TUBE).
- Built-in IR illuminator. Powerful built-in IR illuminator should be used in low light conditions for observation at a distance that was above average.
- Planck Weaver 7/8″. On top of the casing is a plank type Weaver, serving for the installation of additional IR illuminators.
- The eyepiece. Five-element eyepiece with a beveled rubber Eyecup provides high-quality image across the field of view, high definition and contrast. When rotating the eyepiece, the position of the Eyecup remains unchanged.
- Body. Durable sealed housing made of metal and plastic is able to effectively withstand impact, moisture and dust, allowing you to use the device in extreme conditions.
- Controls. Switching device and the infrared illuminator by pressing the corresponding buttons (ON and IR) located at the top. Additionally, the NV Edge devices have the function to continuously adjust the power of IR illuminator.
- Generation / TUBE Type: CF-Super/ APTS-SF-
- Visual increase, Krat: 2,7
- Light lens diameter, mm: 50
- Resolution (center of field of view), strokes/mm, min: 42
- Angle field of view, deg: 13
- Maximum ligancy of detection, m*: 150
- The range of the diopter setting eyepiece, DPTR.: ±4
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm: 6
- The removal of exit pupil, mm: 12
- Operating voltage, V: 3 (2xAAA)
- The size of the mounting thread to tripod mount, inch: 1/4
- Environments, works from two batteries (without/with IR), hour 50/20
- Temperature range: -20 °C-+40 °C
- Dimensions, mm: 203 x 122 x 65
- Tool weight, kg: 0,85
* The maximum detection distance of an object with a size of 1.7×0.5 m in natural night illumination of 0.05 Lux (quarter moon).