Night vision sight NPZ PN-23 Saracens differs among similar night light dimensions and low weight (670 g), given that his body is made of metal.
This model is equipped with AOP Ohm only generation III.
The view from the refinery night sight PN-23 Saracens
As for the constructive part of — sight is made in the form of the optical module and interchangeable brackets (sold separately) that allow you to secure the night sight NPZ PN-23 on virtually any type of weapon.
MON 23 intended for observation and aimed fire from the hunting weapon in conditions of natural night illumination from 3×10-3 (moonless night), 1.5 Lux (twilight).
Built-in IR illumination allows you to use sight in complete darkness and is equipped with a special mechanism for adjusting the beam direction of the illumination.
Shock resistance sight allows you to put it on such calibers like the 9.3 mm (for a rifle) and 12 Ga (for a smoothbore). The sight withstands both frost -40°C and heat to +40°C.
All the sights of the company’s refineries are after Assembly test for the confirmation of strength and impact resistance.
- Gen III tubes.
- Modular design.
- Swivel IR.
- Adjusting the brightness of the grid.
- Generation: Gen. III
- Magnification: 3 x
- Range target recognition: 400m
- Photocathode sensitivity: 1800 ua / LM 2000
- Resolution limit: not less than 64 gr./mm
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of view: 12,5°
- Interpupillary distance: 50 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 8 mm
- Limit refocus eyepiece: ±3 diopters
- The focal length of the lens / Rel. hole: 80 / 1:1,6
- The spacing of the sight: 1 cm at 100 m
- Power supply: 1.5 V (1хАА)
- Temperature range: -40°C to +40°C
- Dimensions: mm 209х93х81
- Weight: 670 g