Ranger 5×42 is a fundamentally new, has several unique advantages, night vision device, which is a result of a combination of modern optical and digital technologies. Ranger is characterized by the clarity and sharpness of the image across the field of view, including in the peripheral zone.
In low light conditions using the built-in IR illuminator with functions of stepless power adjustment and memorizing of the selected level of radiation intensity. The IR illuminator device operates in the remote infrared range (940 nm), which eliminates the probability of detection of the observer, even with most of the image intensifier TUBE based equipment.
Ranger 5×42 is fully self-contained (powered with 6 AA batteries) but can also operate on external sources. The adjusting wheel on the front panel allows to adjust the brightness level of the LCD. The device is equipped with a video output for image broadcasting to the screen and the video. For prolonged observation and video recording it is advisable to mount the device on a tripod mount ¼ in.
42 mm lens of the device is distinguished by improved frequency and contrast characteristics. The lens use lens is multi-coated, made of high quality optical glass.
The device can operate from external power sources, including onboard car or fixed networks (for this purpose, it is equipped with a special connector), and is self-contained batteries or AA batteries.
For observation of distant objects or in low light conditions provides high power IR illuminator with functions of stepless power adjustment and memorizing of the selected level of radiation intensity.
In Ranger the image is shown on the LCD display. Manual adjustment of LCD brightness is performed by means of the adjustment wheel.
- IR illuminators operate in the invisible range
- The brightness of the image at the level of the NVD gen.2
- Dual system infrared illuminator
- The observation range of 250 m
- High resolution
- Visual magnification — 5x
- Lens diameter — 42 mm.
- Resolution — 40 lines/mm.
- Field of view — 5 degrees.
- Limit refocus eyepiece — +/-4 diopters.
- The wavelength of IR illuminators — 940 nm.
- Power IR illuminator — 2000 mV.
- The viewing distance from 5 to 250 m.
- The output signal standard is CCIR (PAL compatible).
- Operating voltage 7,2-9 V (6xAA).
- Camera resolution — 510×492 pixels.
- Operating temperature range— — 20 — + 35 C°.
- The hours (with IR / without IR) — 3/10 hours.
- Dimensions — 170x116x76 mm.
- Weight 0.65 kg (without batteries).