The classic hunting scope, appropriate for hunters of all experience levels and hunt animals of different sizes, from ROE deer in Central Europe to red deer in New Zealand. Multilayer-coated lenses ensures maximum light transmission.
Ion MeoBrightTM in multiparity lens provides maximum light transmission and clarity in challenging twilight conditions and MeoShieldTM coating protects external lens surfaces from deformation.
Sight Meopta MeoPro 3-9×42 shows a grid of the second Central plane. Placement of mesh in the second Central plane means that, no matter how You increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the grid remains constant.
- MeoBright 5501 — multi-layer coating applied to all air-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 coating eliminates glare and reflections and delivers a 99.8% (92-95% of the total run, depending on the model) light transmission on the surface of the lens.
- MeoQuick — MeoQuick provides a fast focus and a fairly wide range of adjustment to adjust the image to the eye.
- Mesh. Mesh caused by etching on glass. Precision etching mesh glass delivers exceptional target definition.
- Shockproof. Designed to withstand the heaviest recoil.
- Waterproof. All scopes are 100% waterproof and fully protected from moisture, rain and snow.
- Sotoserena. All scopes are nitrogen-filled, which 100% prevents internal condensation.
- The multiplicity 3-9
- The illuminated reticle no
- Method mount ring 25.4 mm
- Diameter of objective lens, mm 42
- Field of view at 100m, m 12.1–4
- Exit pupil, mm 14-4.7
- Distance from eyepiece to eye, 95 mm
- Range of diopter amendment +2/-3 dpt
- The location of the reticle in the second focal plane
- Adjustment range vertical (MOA) 70
- The range of adjustment horizontal (MOA) 70
- The price of the 1st click of the mechanism of input of amendments (MOA) 1/4
- The diameter of the middle tube of the sight, mm 25.4
- Weight, g 453
- Length, mm 315
- Moisture is
- Filling with nitrogen/argon is