A great choice for hunting in wide-open places: fields or the rugged terrain of an open valley, 4-12×50 MeoPro ensures control and accurate work necessary for difficult shots at critical moments.
Riflescopes MeoPro series retains all the advantages of MeoStar riflescopes series but at a more affordable price.
The main difference between the MeoPro riflescopes series is a diameter of 25.4 mm and not 30 mm as in how riflescopes MeoStar series, and the lack of a backlight the reticle.
Despite these differences riflescopes MeoPro not concede the MeoStar scopes and quite popular among hunters.
Optical elements premium multi-coated, have unique light transmission capacity and provide high-contrast and clear image.
The basis of Meopta rifle scopes are well-tried and proven design solutions, this is accompanied by the highest quality of each operation and the latest production technology. As a result, the quality of the sights Меоptа very close to the market leaders, while having a more favourable price.
- MeoBright 5501 — multi-layer coating applied to all air-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 coating eliminates glare and reflections and delivers a 99.8% (92-95% of the total run, depending on the model) light transmission on the surface of the lens.
- MeoQuick — MeoQuick provides a fast focus and a fairly wide range of adjustment to adjust the image to the eye.
- Mesh. Mesh caused by etching on glass. Precision etching mesh glass delivers exceptional target definition.
- Shockproof. Designed to withstand the heaviest recoil.
- Waterproof. All scopes are 100% waterproof and fully protected from moisture, rain and snow.
- Sotoserena. All scopes are nitrogen-filled, which 100% prevents internal condensation.
- Diameter of objective lens, mm: 50
- The diameter of the tube of the sight, mm: 25.4
- Field of view at 100m, m: 9.1–3
- Exit pupil, mm 12.5–4.2
- The distance from the eyepiece to an eye, mm: 95
- The illuminated reticle: no
- Range of diopter corrections: +2/-3 dpt
- Adjustment range vertical (MOA): 52
- The range of adjustment horizontal (MOA): 52
- The price of the 1st click of the mechanism of input of amendments (MOA): 1/4
- Location reticle: second focal plane
- Length, mm: 348
- Weight, g: 516
- Filling with nitrogen/argon: Yes