All these sights features stunning quality scopes Monarch series, high precision and beautiful picture. All sights are made from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum alloy and long-life durability, reliability and the highest stability in all conditions.
To facilitate the introduction of amendments in field conditions, Nikon has integrated a system spring mechanism popravak reset to “0” in all scopes MONARCH 3. To reset to zero enough to pull the cap of the drum for the introduction of amendments and set to zero.
Light transmittance not less than 95%, perfect image quality across the field of view, exceptional clarity and contrast.
The lateral offset of the parallax helps to improve the shooting accuracy at different distances.
Sotoserena completely sealed design that eliminates fogging during sudden temperature decrease and the penetration into moisture and dust.
- Weight (g) 540
- The sighting grid Duplex/illuminated mildot/BDC
- The outer lens diameter and 49.3 mm
- The external diameter of the eyepiece 44mm
- Exit pupil 2.6 mm
- Case diameter 25.4 mm (1 inch)
- Length 344мм
- Body length (a) 59mm
- The length of the bayonet (b) 34mm
- The length of the mount (c) 54mm
- Max internal adjustment 40 arcmin.min.
- Parallax setting (m) 45.72 per from to endless.
- Field of view at 100 m distance (m) of 8.4 and 2.1
- Field of view at a distance of 100 yards (ft) of 25.2 to 6.3
- Real field of view of 4.8 and 1.2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 101,6-94
- The actual increase 4-16
- Case color matte
- Configuration step 1 click: 1/4
- Objective lens effective diameter 42mm