Rimfire rifle CZ ZKM 452 Scout is for those who are learning to shoot
Česká Zbrojovka is a brand name combining a Czech company which produce not only weapons, but also, for example, motorcycles. Series rimfire rifles CZ 452 ZKM under the cartridge ring of ignition is a private military company from the town of uherský Brod (ČZUB), formed in 1936.
CZ model ZKM 452 Scout – the tiny, positioned by the manufacturer as the weapons training for Teens. However, at its core, it is a complete bolt rifle, every detail of which is made in a professional manner and with high quality.
Description of the rifle CZ ZKM 452 Scout
Small-caliber repeating rifle with a longitudinally sliding bolt having two lugs under the cartridge ring of ignition of the .22 LR.
- Barrel made by cold forging, it has sixteen shallow right-hand rifling, designed for the passage of a soft lead bullet shell-less.
- All metal parts except bolt, blued.
- Polupoltina bed, made from solid walnut, varnished.
- The butt stock with a curved crest (a boar’s back), graceful forearm with female completion.
- A pair of external sighting devices are supplemented by the recess grooves on the top edge of the receiver forming the likeness of the strap dovetail, you can install an optical sight.
Advantages and disadvantages
Despite its diminutive size and seemingly frivolous caliber is a high quality rifle.
- Five-charging removable store which, if desired, may be replaced by ten.
- The bolt with two lugs that lock the barrel even with excessive for such a cartridge reliability.
- The fuse that blocks the firing pin of the striker and indirectly, through the sear, the trigger. This makes the weapon safe enough to be trusted with teenagers.
- It is possible to install the optical sight that the effective fire range of 50 meters may seem excessive, but it does increase the interest in the weapon, with all options of combat.
- Impeccably crafted Lodge perfectly calibrated proportions that make it comfortable for shooting offhand. The lack of shock-absorbing butt pad can not be regarded as a disadvantage because the recoil itself is not. Coating lacquer box makes it somewhat impractical to use. It may scratch over time and peel, which degrades its appearance.
- The trigger mechanism is very simple. It consists of the trigger, one sear and return spring. The resistance of the spring percussion striker mechanism is overcome with little effort. However, the process of descent does not forgive mistakes that even good for training inexperienced shooters who need to develop the skill of smooth pressing.
- Trigger travel can be adjusted, but for this it is necessary to separate the receiver from the bed.
The price of the rifle may scare, not everyone is ready to pay almost forty thousand rubles for a “toy”.
Photos of the rifle CZ 452 SCOUT
Due to the short barrel has an effective range of rifles is limited to fifty meters.
- Mostly this is a training weapon that can be used as sports equipment for shooting on short distances.
- However, the stopping power of a bullet of the .22 LR allows you to hunt small fur-bearing animals like marten or squirrel, let the hunter close enough.
- The rifle is produced with butt type “hog-back” and external sighting device,
- and in “American” style, characterized by straight comb butt, parallel to the axis of the barrel, and the lack of a rear sight with the front sight.
|Type||A repeating rifle with a longitudinally sliding gate|
|Caliber||.22 LR (5,6×15,6 with a lead bullet shell-less)|
|Barrel length (mm)||412|
|Capacity||5 – regular option 10 – optional|
|Bed||Polupoltina, hazelnut wood, varnished|
|Total length (mm)||830|
- A repeating rifle with a longitudinally sliding gate. Trunks made of carbon steel made by cold forging. Sixteen right-side shallow grooves under a lead bullet shell-less. Designed for use cartridge of ring ignition of calibre .22 LR.
- Classic “mazeroski” paddle with a handle and two battle projections. Unlike the original, the tabs on the back side of the stem, and the locking occurs in the grooves, located near the back plate of the receiver.
- Receiver is machined from a single piece, open. The connection with the breech all-in-one.
- The safety locks the firing mechanism. His lever is located on the back plate of the bolt body. To bring in the firing position it should be placed perpendicular to the axis of the barrel, so you can see the red dot for the handle of the shutter.
- The trigger mechanism comprises a trigger, sear and return spring. When the safety is locked.
- Pillar height-adjustable. A spring-loaded plate, which rises slider. Front sight enclosed, adjustable height. On the top side of the receiver is made parallel to the undercut, the distance between them is equal to 11 mm. They form a sort of strap-type “dovetail”.
- Shop plastic removable latch located on the shank at its front edge.
- Polupoltina bed, solid wood walnut. It has two rings for attaching antabok.
Picking and packing
- Packed in cardboard box blue color with the image of a rifle and showing the model index.
- Inside the foam absorber.
- In the package store, manual and certificate.
The device of the rifle CZ 452 SCOUT
The principle of operation
- To charge the rifle, should be removed from the store by pressing the latch located on the handguard in front of him. The cartridges are placed traditionally, in two rows. The store is set in place with a distinctive click.
- Through the window of the ejector in the receiver. it can charge and one cartridge. For this we need to take the bolt, put a cartridge to the shop or to submit it to the chamber with your finger alone.
- When closing the shutter, the firing pin is cocked automatically. If you don’t want it, before closing the shutter, press and hold the trigger.
- Lever fuse is located on the back plate of the bolt body. In firing position it perpendicular to the axis of the barrel. To lock the trigger, rotate it in the direction of a handle of a shutter so as to close the red dot. In this position it will be blocked and the trigger and the bolt.
- Remove the store, remove the weapon from the guard, lift the bolt handle and pull it back.
- Press the trigger and hold it in this position. Remove the shutter from the receiver.
- Remove the four screws on the bottom of the box: the back and front of the trigger guard behind the MAG release and the forearm.
- Separate the barrel to the receiver and the trigger mechanism from the stock.
If necessary, disassemble the shutter, do the following:
- push the safety catch to “Fire.”
- Push the butt pad of the drummer in a hard surface (Desk). Remove the lever guard.
- Carefully loosen the pressure on the butt pad of the missile combat remove the spring and firing pin.
Reviews and price of the Scout rifleCZ 452 ZKM are listed below.
Prices and reviews
The rifle is 35 to 40 thousand rubles. The rifle is made very high quality, the battle she heap, at fifty yards you can put the bullet in the bullet. The recoil is almost not there.
Rifle CZ 452 SCOUT