Fishing TOZ-134-20 — the younger brother of the legendary bokflint TOZ-34
Tula plant produces a variety of good models. This popular conversion KO-44, OP-SKS, Argali, and self-loading small-caliber TOZ-99 and 122, as well as the famous TOZ-34.
From this almost legendary “rifle” has a younger brother is the model TOZ-134-20. It’s lightweight, small-caliber variant with exactly the same trigger mechanism and locking system. The gun is very rare, in the open market are not found, it is rarely seen live, even experienced hunters.
Description of gun TOZ-134-20
Hunting smooth-bore weapon with vertical trunks. Details of the trigger are taken almost unchanged from the TOZ-34.
The main difference is in the receiver block, which has a total clutch replacement breech and tube shafts, in the middle part of the United coupling. The barrels are chromed. The upper constriction is full choke. The bottom left cylinder, the bullet.
Advantages and disadvantages
This is a very rare weapon, almost beyond repair.
- Relatively light – weight from the trunks of the twentieth caliber does not exceed 2.6 kilograms.
- To achieve this result, I had many details of the mechanisms – based USM, release lever, trigger guard is make of aluminum alloy.
- The coupler design of the breech allows you to change the barrels, setting tube 28 or 32 caliber.
- Mount trunks only between the intermediate coupling prevents their deformation, so astral (hit at one point) does not always work.
Photo shotguns TOZ-34
To a greater extent, is a commercial rifle that used to hunt game birds, hares, foxes, small ungulates. It can be seen as a training weapon for practicing skills in aiming.
The weapon was produced (or produced?) wooden poliestireno Lodge. In the base case, 20-gauge, the upper barrel is full choke, bottom barrel.
|Type||Bokflint (vertical trunks)|
|Trunk||The upper chalk, the lower cylinder, chrome plated channel|
|Caliber||20, 28, 32|
|Length of stems (mm)||600 for 20-gauge and 550 for the 28th and 32nd calibers|
- Smoothbore gun with a vertical arrangement of trunks. The channel and chamber are chromed. Top the trunk with the narrowing of the “full choke”, the bottom bullet, cylindrical.
- The barrel block equipped with coupling of the breech, allowing the installation of the tubes 20, 28 or 32 gauge (a couple of the same diameter). Trunks joined at the middle of the length of the clutch with the Cam mechanism to regulate astral. The gap filled with plastic strap, which plays a more decorative role.
- Sights – low plank and bronze fly augmented groove type “dovetail” on the breech ring of the clutch.
- The base of the trigger, release lever and trigger guard made of aluminum alloy, painted with black hammer paint.
- Locking of the barrel block on one of the lower latch. Kuroki hidden with spoilers. Two triggers – the front is responsible for the shot the top barrel, the rear – bottom.
- A mechanical fuse that blocks the sear and trigger. The checkbox is located on the neck of the Lodge.
- Polupoltina the bed, the butt plate is metal. Foregrip with a button latch.
Picking and packing
Nobody saw this gun in the original packaging and does not know about its configuration. Most likely, a cardboard box and nothing more.
The principle of operation
The gun works on classic bokflint principle. Unlocking is done by the lever located on the top edge of the receiver. When it leads the way to the right, the lower latch moves in and out of pairing with a cutout in the wheel barrel unit.
Broken trunks tab on the bottom edge of the pad to the forearm actuates the pusher of the trigger and cocking the trigger. The fuse when locking is automatically released.
For unstressed descent Kurkov open the receiver unit, turn on the fuse and hold down both trigger. Lock barrel unit and release the hooks.
- To open the barrel block, make sure the rifle is unloaded.
- To close the unit, press the release button of the forearm and remove it by pulling the front edge down.
- To unlock the barrel block, remove it from the hinge, rotate the receiver.
The gun is not found in the free market. With hands it can be bought for 10-12 thousand rubles.To find anything cheaper won’t be easy.
This gun is lightweight and quite unpretentious to the conditions of use. Prone to deformation of the tubes trunks and crossing when shooting.