Polaris is proud to present a new utility snowmobile Polaris Titan 2018. These snowmobiles are specifically designed to operate in the most extreme environments that you can imagine, and have the industry’s best cross-country in deep snow.
Snowmobiles Titan 800 will delight with its remarkable performance on the track and in off-road conditions; they can go on a trip alone or with a passenger, and besides, they are perfect for transporting heavy loads. Titan 800, built on the new AXYS chassis Titan reinforced and tested, reliable engine with Cleanfire®, has excellent permeability and can handle any task.
Drivers will appreciate the well-balanced handling, excellent maneuverability and mobility of a snowmobile. Innovative voltage regulator/charging provides the necessary current even when the engine is idling or at low revs just when you need it.
Cooling system Polaris Titan with the radiator and fan ensures optimal engine performance, superior suspension and a caterpillar with an aggressive pattern 155×20 inches allow snowmobile easy to move through difficult terrain even when towing a load.
For even more versatility, this snowmobile is equipped with an integrated storage system Lock & Ride® Versa which allows you to install and remove the trunk and storage compartments without special tools. In addition, the standard equipment includes a quick release double seat.
New model Titan Polaris Adventure 155 – has a solid package and equipped with everything necessary to fit the requirements many different drivers.
- Fuel tank capacity (litres) 53
- Total height (cm) 145
- Overall width (cm) 122
- Total length (cm) 328
- Base skis (cm) 99.1 – 101.6 – 104.1
- Dry weight (kg) 298
- Type disc brakes Hydraulic
- Type of transmission is Utilitarian transmission with reduced transmission
- Variable P-85 / TEAM® BOSS
- Exhaust system Single, 3 Stage VES w / Smart Actuator
- The fuel system Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition system Clean-Fire 3D
- Engine type / Cooling Polaris® / Liquid
- Number of cylinders displacement (cm3) 2 – 795
- Cylinder bore x piston Stroke (mm) 85 x 70
- Front shocks FOX® QS3 Comp. Adj. Piggyback
- Front suspension AXYS® Front Suspension
- Central FOX® QS3 Comp. Adj.
- Travel front suspension of 23.6
- Titan rear suspension with swivel extension
- Rear shock FOX® QS3 Comp. Adj.
- Rear suspension travel 41.9
- Type of ski PRO-FLOAT
- Caterpillar (W x D x h in inches) 20 x 155 x 1.8″ Cobra
- Power source 12B Standard
- Color / Graphics Black Pearl
- Electric starter Standard
- Pointer type fuel Polaris Intergrated Digital
- Heated grips and Standard trigger adjustable
- Hand grips Standard
- Power, HP 154
- Mirror Standard
- Rear rack / tow bar Standard
- The back H-L-N-R
- Frame seats with a Luggage platform Standard
- Type seats AXYS Modular Passenger Seating
- Security system optional Extra
- Speedometer Polaris Intergrated Digital
- Steering Fixed spacer 89 mm
- Tachometer Polaris Intergrated Digital
- Temperature indicator and oil level Polaris Intergrated Digital
- Windshield AXYS® Extra high, transparent