To make your right choice, before deciding to buy this snowmobile, you need to not only read the articles and visit thematic forums, but also watch a video on YouTube in order to visually make sure that the description is true.
And having seen how easily the Kunitsa 300 is controlled, how it simply overcomes climbs and snow drifts, and when all doubts tormenting the potential user hitherto are thrown away, you can also get this reliable and efficient snowmobile.
Snowy areas in our country are not uncommon, and very often it happens that it is difficult or impossible to drive a car – then a snowmobile comes to the rescue. This vehicle allows you to move freely both on snow and on ice. The drive is carried out at the expense of the tracks, and control by means of two runners. This type of movement is very common in New England, in Alaska for a long time, it also becomes almost mass in our country. One of the most effective domestic models is the easily maintained Kunitsa 300 snowmobile.
Technical characteristics of the Marten 300 Snowmobile
The device is equipped with a four-stroke single-cylinder engine GY8-400 with a volume of 312 cm3 and a capacity of 21 liters. from.
All technical characteristics of the Kunitsa 300 snowmobile:
- Speed (max), in km / h – 80.
- Gas tank, l. – 25.
- Fuel consumption, l / 100 km. – 7.2.
- Frame – steel tubular, non-separable type.
- Automatic transmission – V-belt variator DNR.
- Cooling – liquid (water).
- Starting system – manual or by means of an electric starter (type CDI).
- Clutch – multi-plate, in an oil bath.
- The drive is rear.
- Chain final drive.
- Brakes – disc, hydraulic front / rear.
- Tracked truck, width, size in mm. – 380.
- Caterpillar – reinforced rubber fabric.
- Ski, size (length and width) in mm. – 920 × 135.
- Ground clearance, in mm. – 150.
- The front suspension is lever, independent, and the rear is roller.
- Seat height, in mm. – 640.
- Maximum load capacity in kg. – 200.
- Towed weight (max), in kg. – 130.
- Color – burgundy.
Varieties and models of the Marten Snowmobile
The company is not limited only to this model:
The Marten 200 is a two-wheeled all-terrain vehicle, model of 2013. There is a variator.
Marten 110 – the city version. Changes:
- The motor is a four-stroke, 110 cubic meter. cm.
- Automatic transmission.
- Additional seat in the form of a pillow on the trunk.
- The brakes are front and rear.
- Rear view mirrors.
- The gas tank is real.
- Direction indicators.
Marten new colors
Marten 200 new colors – a two-wheeled all-terrain vehicle, the gamut of colors of which has been significantly expanded since September 2012. In addition, you can order painting in camouflage colors, more precisely, elements – the rear and front wings.
It is completed with a decorative gas tank with side slips. There is an overlay of a chain.
Rabbit 200 (2012)
The two-wheeled all-terrain vehicle Kunitsa 200 (2012 model) modified. Constructive improvements:
- There is a trunk.
- Shock absorbers on the rear wheel.
- New, improved chair.
- Increased ground clearance (clearance).
- Metal wings.
- Reinforced footrest.
Rabbit 200 (2011)
Marten 200 (2011 model). Differences:
- Light weight.
- The increased passability.
- Economical engine with a displacement of 200cm3.
- Small overall dimensions (length / height / width, in mm) – 1680 × 980 × 800.
- The maximum speed is 44 km / h.
- Start-up is manual.
- The maximum load is 130 kg.
- Weight – 76 kg.
Description and prices fully loaded
The Kunitsa 300 snowmobile is notable for its excellent cross-country ability and endurance, and deep snow is not a terrible technique.
This vehicle is capable of moving on virgin soil, developing a speed of 80 km / h. And even in such conditions, fuel consumption cannot be called great – it is a little more than 7 liters per hundred kilometers. Given the fact that the fuel tank holds 25 liters. AI-92 gasoline, the interval between gas stations is quite large – about 180 km.
A liquid-cooled four-stroke engine with a displacement of 312 cm3 is easily started by means of an electric starter or its manual analogue at rather low temperatures in the cold season.
The reliability of the snowmobile is combined with comfort. In addition, the device is easy to use.
Two people are free to sit on the wide seat of the snowmobile, and the plastic wardrobe trunk mounted on the back serves to transport the little things necessary on the road, including the tool.
For a long time traveling through the snowy expanses of our country, both the driver and the passenger practically do not feel discomfort.
In addition to maneuverability, ease and the possibility of everyday use, the model has disc brakes and heated handles.
The price of a new Kunitsa 300 snowmobile is quite affordable – 203 thousand rubles.
Now about the configuration of this model:
- Spacious trunk located under the seat.
- Rear carry case.
- Rear view mirrors.
- Motor emergency stop cord.
- Heated carburetor.
- Electric starter.
- Heated pens.
- Bracket for towing.
Foreign analogues of a snowmobile
A potential consumer may be interested in what analogues of the well-known snowmobiles the Kunitsa 300 all-terrain vehicle has.
Here they are:
- Wind 320.
- Snow Eagle.
- China Snow Mobile.
The main similarities with them are two plastic skis, a caterpillar 38 cm wide, and a single-cylinder engine with a capacity of 21 liters. from.
In addition, the characteristics of the model are similar to its other counterpart – Enforcer 300 from the manufacturer of snowmobiles company Premier (PremierRPC).
Below are the main characteristics of Kunitsa 300 analogues for comparison.
|Brand, model / parameters||Tact||Engine displacement, cm3, fuel consumption, in l / 100km||Maximum speed in km / h||Power in hp||Caterpillars, mm.||Overall dimensions L / W / H, in mm, weight in kg||Cooling type||Fuel tank||Type of brakes|
|Kunica 300||4-stroke GY8-400 volume||312 7,2||80||21||Tracked truck, width, size in mm. – 380. Caterpillar – reinforced rubber fabric.||2620/1140/1100||water||25||Disc, hydraulic (rear and front)|
|Wind 320||4-stroke with balancing shaft||312 9,5||75||21||860×380||2080x1080x870||water||25||Disk. Hydraulic (rear and front)|
|Snow Eagle 320||312cc, 4-stroke||80||Track width – 380 mm||2510 x 1060 x 1020||water||25||Rear disc brake|
|Enforcer 300 Premier||4-stroke, EFI fuel supply system||300||80||25||Caterpillar (length / width / height) 2438/254/23||Length / Width 220/110, 139.5||water||20||Disc, hydraulic|
From the data in the table, some difference in parameters is obvious, which can serve as the main guideline when choosing and buying a snowmobile.
No characteristics or assurances from the manufacturer will say better about the product than a consumer who has been riding the Kunitsa snowmobile for some time. Reviews come down to one thing:
- The device is easy to operate.
- Easy to repair – everything is elementary, including the simplest engine.
- The snowmobile is comfortable in operation, and heated handles are pleasing.
- It is quite easy to start the engine in cold weather.
- Saving gasoline at a good level, and the fuel itself (92 gasoline) is the most inexpensive – the tank lasts for a whole day’s drive.
- A good copy with Wind 320 – the money was well spent.
- Effective brakes.
- Liquid engine cooling is a huge plus.
- It goes well on a moderate rise.
- Fuel consumption largely depends on the depth of snow and driving style.