Pulsar Quantum XD38S the most popular model of the new line of thermal imagers is different from the previous HD series added to the usual monochrome modes, additional color modes with allocation of plots at different temperatures. Unlike night vision systems based on image intensifier imager Quantum XD38S not afraid of “clipping” and it can be used in any light. Also important advantage is the ability to detect an object behind obstacles (grass, tree branches, etc.) and in adverse weather conditions (rain, fog, snow, etc.).
Thermal imaging monocular Pulsar Quantum XD38S guarantees obtaining clear images without contour rasmita even fast-moving objects. The dimensions of the lens are optimally designed to obtain high aperture ratio in a compact size and low weight. A fixed 2x magnification with optional 2-and 4-fold increase perfectly suited for detection of objects at distances up to 950 meters. Distance measuring grid layout for deer, wild boar and hare will allow high accuracy to determine the distance to the desired object.
- Color scheme. The main advantage of thermal imaging monoculars Quantum series XD is the ability to select one of six color schemes. In addition to the usual monochrome black-and-white modes available color modes with allocation of more cold and warm areas.
- The frequency of updates. High refresh rate-50 Hz ensures a comfortable observation, even for fast moving objects providing a clear image without jerks and rasmita.
- Estimation of the distance. In a series of Quantum XD for accurate and fast measurement of distances to various objects and animals at pre-known sizes (deer – 1.7 m, Kaban-0.7 meters and the hare-0.3 meter) provided stadiametric rangefinder.
- The modes of operation. To achieve maximum efficiency in Quantum XD there are three different working modes orientation under different conditions of observation. A high contrast of the “City” will greatly facilitate the detection with a large number of hot objects. Mode low contrast “Forest” perfectly suited for work on location with a small number of objects. The mode of “recognition” was created for better detection of objects in various conditions.
- The function “Display OFF” lets you turn the display off and if necessary quickly to turn it on. When enabled, this function turns off only the display while the other elements work as usual. Using this function allows to turn the display off to conserve battery and prevent unmasking of the observer.
- Resistance to low temperatures. The use of OLED display, low temperature resistant down to -25 °C ensures obtaining high-quality images even in difficult conditions.
- The video output. The video out allows you to display and write images to external devices.
- Food. The power of thermal imaging monoculars Quantum brand XD is supplied from 4 AA batteries to be placed with the container in the battery compartment. To increase the time of Autonomous work it is possible to connect an additional power supply. If necessary, additional food can be placed in a pocket or under clothing.
- Body. High strength with low weight is made possible due to the production of carbon composite hull. Rubberized inserts in the body provide a secure grip, preventing the device to slip out of wet hands or with gloves on.
- The thermal imager Quantum XD38S
- The manual
- Video cable
- Hand strap
- Car adapter
- Spare battery container
- Napkin for cleaning of optics
- Warranty card
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|The spectral range of detection, m||7,7 13,2 …|
|Display resolution, Pix.||640×480|
|Digital zoom, x||2x, 4x|
|The field of view, °, horizontal/vertical||14,4 x 10,8|
|Limit refocus the eyepiece, diopter||± 5|
|Min. focusing distance, m||3|
Range of detection
|Range of detection, m (object 1,7*0,5 m)||950|
|Supply voltage, B||4 ÷ 6|
|Type of batteries||4xAA|
|External power||DC 8.4 ÷ 15|
Physical and operational characteristics
|Protection class (according to IEC 60529)||IPX4|
|Operating temperature range,°C||-25 … +50|
|Weight (without e-ing power), kg|