Carl Zeiss Conquest or 12 × 45 T * – lightweight but powerful daytime binoles with excellent quality images.
Superb zoom, lightness and efficiency, power and convenience are the hallmarks of the performance of this bino-series. The binol is sealed, and the inner cavity is filled with nitrogen to prevent fogging. Take this binoĸl from the mountains for bird and animal watching.
For long-term observations, the time of using the tripod can be increased; with the help of the BINOFIX Carl Zеist adapter, you can install an additional Zéiss Conquest binole or 12 × 45 T *.
- Bowl diameter (mm): 45
- Field of view (deg.): 4.6
- Field of view (m / 1000m): 80
- Outlet diameter (mm): 3.75
- Remove outlet (mm): 15
- Short range (m): 5
- Magnification: 12
- Focus: Central
- Optical design: Prism
- Roof Water resistance: Yes
- A.: nitrogen opyca material: aluminum alloy
- Oppyca-coated soft polymer Acherical lenses: Yes
- Country of origin Hungary Dimensions (mm) 173 × 119 Dimensions in packs, place 1 (mm) 160 × 80 × 210 Bek net (ĸg) 0.67 Bek gross, place 1 (ĸg) 1