The binoculars-rangefinder Leica Geovid 10×42 HD-R has a high-aperture lenses with a diameter of 42 mm and 10x magnification. It is great for observing very distant objects.
Roof prism and fluorite lenses ensure bright, contrast and sharp image. Built-in range finder make this device ideal for hunting, traveling, orienteering and many other tasks.
To reduce weight and increase strength the body is made of cast aluminum. The binocular has a water and dirt repellent Leica AquaDura coating. To prevent fogging during sudden change of temperature the housing is nitrogen-filled.
Precision Assembly ensures waterproof binoculars to a depth of 5 m. Ergonomic design and compactness when folded make binoculars Leica Geovid 10×42 HD-M is very convenient for observation, and transportation.
- Built-in laser rangefinder
- Lenses of fluorite
- Waterproof housing, nitrogen filled
- Water and dirt repellent Leica AquaDura coating
- Roof prism, Central focus wheel phase correction P40
- Increase, times 10
- Type roof prism with phase correction
- The optics material ED
- Lens coating dirt repellent Leica AquaDura coating
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 15,6
- Twilight factor of 20.5
- Real angle of view, ° 6,3
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, 110 m
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±3,5
- Interpupillary distance 56-74 mm
- Size compact
- Body magnesium
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Waterproof submersible to 5 m
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- The measuring scale is
- The measurement range of the rangefinder, up to 1200 m
- Power supply 1 lithium battery type CR2, 3V
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 125x168x70
- Weight, kg 0,945