Without exception, all binoculars brand Nikon are characterized by high strength, extraordinary convenience, and, of course, high optical characteristics. Nikon is constantly innovating in order to their products, keeping true to quality and tradition.
All this fully applies to the series of Action, and in particular, to models of Nikon 16×50 Action EX WP. It is designed to overcome complex weather conditions and the passage of extreme situations with the man. The ultra-reliable case design that protects the mechanisms and the optics from dust and water, making this binocular suitable tool for campers, hikers, fishermen, athletes. Imagine: Nikon 10×50 Action EX WP is able to move a five-minute stay in the water, retaining all its functions and features!
Such resistance provides a durable rubberized housing, for greater reliability has sealing rings. This protection is not afraid of any bumps or scratches. But the optics in these binoculars will never fog up thanks to nitric filling of the case. Weight models of Nikon 16×50 Action EX WP (about 1kg) can not be called quite small, but it is quite feasible, especially if You is important the quality of the image. And it is this binoculars are always of high quality, bright and contrast.
No wonder, because the optics of the device has a multi-layer coating, and the increase is equal to the whole 16 crats!
- waterproof to 1 meter for 5 minutes;
- protection against misting;
- the special design of the eyepieces made by the point of sight (provides better visibility of the entire field of view);
- turn-and-slide eyecups made of silicone rubber with multiple fixed positions;
- multilayer antireflection lens coating (provides brightness and sharpness of the image);
- rubber covering of the case;
- the material of the lens and prisms: glass eco-glass (without lead and arsenic).
- Magnification, ratio 16
- Type of prism Porro
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 50
- Exit pupil diameter mm 3,1
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 17,8
- The relative brightness of 9.6
- Real angle of view, ° 3,5
- The visible angle of view, ° 56
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 61
- The minimum focusing distance, m 7
- Interpupillary distance, mm 57-72
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- Size classic
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is, dive to a depth of 1 m to 5 minutes
- The operating temperature range, °C -10…+45
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter is
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 177х196
- Weight of 1.04