Bring You a new series of Nikon Aculon A211 binoculars, which replaced the popular classic series Nikon Action VII.
Binoculars Nikon Aculon A211 10-22х50 – zoom-binoculars or binoculars with variable magnification from 10 to 22 times, which allows you to smoothly change the magnification during observations.
Quick change of magnification makes it easy to switch from panoramic observations to blow up, to observe remote objects, which can change the speed and trajectory of motion.
- Binoculars Nikon Aculon A211 10-22х50 made in a rugged casing with a thick rubber coating that protects the structure against mechanical damage and precipitation. With the ground mechanism performs a smooth transition from one zoom to another.
- Mechanism Central focusing and adjusting interpupillary distance allow you to customize the binoculars for each user. After each change of magnification (zoom) you need to re-focus the image.
- The use of classical optical system based on Porro prisms helps to surround and contrast with minimum loss of light. Multilayer antireflection lens coating improves light transmission of the binoculars and the contrast of the output image. Special design binoculars can be used to observe objects at a considerable distance (from 15 m), as in good daylight and in low light conditions.
- The binocular weighs about 1 kg, so for easy operation and reduce hand-shake provides for the installation of Nikon Aculon A211 10-22х50 on a tripod (diameter mounting ¼ inches) using a special adapter (included).
- Zoom binoculars with a smooth change of magnification from 10x to 22x the focusing range of the lens – from 15 m
- Lens with multilayer antireflective coating
- The Central focus, interpupillary distance adjustment (range 56…72 mm)
- Tripod mounting (hole diameter 1/4 inch) adapter included
- Increase, Krat: 10-22
- Type of prism: Porro
- Material optics: Eco-glass
- Lens coating: multilayer antireflection coating
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 50
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm: 5
- The removal of exit pupil, mm: 8,6
- Relative brightness: 25
- Real angle of view, °: 3,8
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m: 66
- The minimum distance of focusing, m: 15
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Size: classic
- Purpose: army/field,hunting and fishing
- Zoom: Yes
- Dimensions, mm: 197×197
- Weight, kg: oil 0.960