Binoculars Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 is a high – quality, multipurpose binoculars that you can take with you camping, Hiking or traveling. The image transmitted by the lens, rich and bright across the field of view, retractable eyecups allow to observe with glasses, and rubber housing protects the optics.
The basis of the optical design of binoculars is a system of prisms Porro. Compared to roof prisms, this system provides a more realistic and three-dimensional image. In the eyepiece the Aculon A211 10×42 used aspherical elements, through which the image remains high-quality throughout the field of view.
The lenses of the binoculars are covered with multilayer antireflection layer, which makes the picture brighter and the contrast. Interpupillary distance is adjustable within a wide range that allows you to adjust the binoculars individually for each observer.
And for the more comfortable use with glasses binoculars Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 as all the members of the series Nikon Aculon equipped with swivel-retractable eyecups. Ergonomic design of the binoculars are protected by rubber coating, which will reduce the slide device even in wet hands, and also protects the optics from moisture and dust.
- A 10-fold increase
- Porro prism based optical design
- Aspherical element in the eyepiece
- Turn-and-slide eyecups for easy use with glasses
- Rubberized casing
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism Porro
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Exit pupil diameter mm 4,2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 11,6
- The relative brightness of 17.6
- Real angle of view, degrees 6
- The visible angle of view, ° 60
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m 105 m
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- Size classic
- The operating temperature range, °C -10…+45
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Dimensions, mm 145х185
- Weight kg 0,76