Binoculars Nikon Aculon A211 12×50 is a large-aperture binocular that is well suited for observations of nature. In its characteristics it is quite compact, and it can also be taken on city trips. After all, with this binocular you will see familiar streets in a different way!
The Aculon A211 12×50 has a high magnification. At full zoom the image stabilization is difficult, so the manufacturer has provided the ability to install the binoculars on a tripod. With 50-millimeter lenses, the picture is really bright, so a tripod is essential for prolonged observation. In the eyepiece of the binoculars used aspherical element, and coated optics multi-coated, so the image will remain uniformly bright and intense on the entire field of view.
The interpupillary distance can be easily adjusted for each user. And those who want to observe with glasses, binoculars will appreciate the swivel-retractable eyecups. If you are going to take the binoculars on a hike or camping trip, and just regularly used, it protect the instrument from damage will help you case with rubber coating.
It will not slip even in wet hands, and will soften accidental bumps and will protect the optics from negative environmental influences.
- Increase 12 times
- Fast lenses 50mm
- Porro prism based optical design
- Aspherical element in the eyepiece
- Ease of use with glasses
- Rubberized casing
- Magnification, ratio 12
- Type of prism Porro
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 50
- Exit pupil diameter mm 4,2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 11.5
- The relative brightness of 17.6
- Real angle of view, ° 5,2
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 91
- The minimum focusing distance, m 8
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Size classic
- The purpose of the army/field,hunting and fishing
- Dimensions, mm 179х197
- Weight kg 0,910