The Aculon W10 binoculars 10×21 from Nikon is designed for tourism, Hiking and travel. Coated optics provides transmission of a vivid picture in natural colors.
Waterproof housing with nitrogen filling allows you to conduct surveillance under any weather conditions. The design used roof-prism. On lenses applied multi-layer coating, so that the image is clean and clear. The possibility of diopter adjustment.
The eyepieces is equipped with a swivel-retractable eyecups. Nikon Aculon W10 10×21 is available in a rugged sealed casing. The housing is filled with nitrogen, so the lens is not misted.
The sides of the housing are non-slip rubber pads.
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism roof
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 21
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 2,1
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 8,4
- The relative brightness of 4.41
- Real angle of view, degrees 5
- The visible angle of view, ° 50
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 87
- The minimum focusing distance, m 3
- The possibility of diopter correction, D is
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- Size compact
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is
- The operating temperature range, °C -10…+45
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter is
- Appointment baby, travel
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 87x110x34
- Weight, kg: 0,215