The Nikon Prostaff 5 binoculars, 10×42 combines high-quality optics and excellent performance. The binoculars are quite lightweight and its ergonomic design allows you to observe with maximum comfort.
A tenfold increase gives the opportunity to see objects at a considerable distance.
The design of the binoculars of the roof prism is used. And prisms, and lenses made of organic glass not containing lead and arsenic. Multi-layer coating provide bright, clear and clean image. Minimum focusing distance is 5 meters.
The Nikon Prostaff 5 binoculars, 10×42 made in high impact water resistant polycarbonate housing reinforced with fibreglass. Nitrogen filling prevents fogging of the optics. Thanks to the rubber coating, the binoculars comfortable to hold in hands. Turn-and-slide eyecups the design enables to fix them in the most convenient observation position. Binoculars have great eye-relief, so it can be used without removing eyeglasses.
- One of the lightest models in its class
- Environmentally friendly optical glass
- Shockproof and waterproof case
- The ability to observe with glasses
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism roof
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Exit pupil diameter mm 4,2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 15,2
- Real angle of view, ° 5,6
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 98
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter 1/4″
- Optional rubber covering of the case
- Dimensions, mm 165x130x54
- Weight kg 0,645