Binoculars Nikon Prostaff 5 10×50 is ideal for Hiking, water travel and recreation. A large-aperture lens provides good visibility even in twilight. Nikon Prostaff 5 comes in a casing with non-slip rubber coating.
Binoculars Nikon Prostaff 5 10×50: a bright picture even in twilight
The design used roof-prism. On lenses applied multi-layer coating, so the picture is clean and crisp, with high detail. Optics made of environmentally friendly glass.
Mechanism Central focusing allows you to quickly set the sharpness. The eyepieces is equipped with a swivel-retractable eyecups. Great eye-relief gives an opportunity to observe with glasses.
The case is made of polycarbonate, reinforced with fibreglass. Nitrogen filling prevents fogging of the optics. Nikon Prostaff 5 10×50 can withstand a 10 minute immersion in water to a depth of 1 meter.
In a series Prostaff Nikon produces not only binoculars, but also laser range finders.
Offer you to pay attention to the popular laser range finder from Nikon – Nikon LRF Prostaff 5 (Nikon Prostaf).
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism roof
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 50
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 5
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 19,6
- Relative brightness 25
- Real angle of view, ° 5,6
- The visible angle of view, ° 56
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 98
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- Size classic
- Body composite material
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is
- The operating temperature range, °C -10…+45
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter is
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 187x140x65
- Weight, kg 0,815