Nikon Prostaff 5, 8×42 is light and handy binoculars with 8x magnification, different excellent characteristics. High quality optics, rugged waterproof housing and ergonomic design make this model ideal for observation in a variety of conditions.
The optical design of the Nikon Prostaff 5 binoculars, 8×42 is built on the roof prisms, so that this model has a fairly compact size. For the manufacture of prisms and lenses used Eco-glass is optical glass that does not contain any harmful substances such as lead and arsenic. Multi-layer coating allows to obtain a bright and clear picture.
The durable casing of the binoculars is made from polycarbonate reinforced with fiberglass. Hermetically sealed and nitrogen filling protects the device from sweat and moisture. Rubber coating softens the bumps and allows you to securely hold binoculars in his hands. Turn-and-slide eyecups have multiple fixed positions. Due to the large removal of the exit pupil to observe comfortably even with glasses.
- One of the lightest models in its class
- Environmentally friendly optical glass
- Shockproof and waterproof case
- The ability to observe with glasses
In a series of Prostaff, the company Nikon produces not only binoculars, but also a reliable laser rangefinders Nikon Prostaff.
- Increase, Krat 8
- Type of prism roof
- Material optics, Eco-glass
- Lens coating multilayer
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 5,3
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 17,6
- Real angle of view, ° 6,3
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, 110 m
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter 1/4
- Optional rubber covering of the case
- Dimensions, mm 165x130x54
- Weight kg 0,645