Binoculars Nikon Prostaff 7S 10×42 are ideal for observation in any conditions.
Features: Coated optics of BaK-4 glass guarantees the transfer of high-quality images.
Durable waterproof case allows you to use the binoculars even in the rain or snowfall.
The optical scheme is built on the roof-prisms with photocorrection coating based on silver. Applied to the lens full multicoated.
Center reel allows you to quickly focus on any object. On the right eyepiece has a diopter ring adjustments. Turn-and-slide eyecups ensure maximum comfort.
Binoculars Nikon Prostaff 7S is available in a durable and lightweight shell with rubber coating. The housing is filled with nitrogen, so that the optical surfaces will not fog even in high humidity. Dust and dirt do not penetrate into the binoculars. The device can withstand a 10 minute immersion in water to a depth of 1 meter.
For long observations the binocular it is recommended to install on the tripod.
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism roof
- Material optics BaK-4
- Lens coating full multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Exit pupil diameter mm 4,2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 15,5
- The relative brightness of 17.6
- Real angle of view, ° 6,2
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 108
- The minimum focusing distance, m 4
- The possibility of diopter correction, D is
- Interpupillary distance, mm 56-72
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups the eyecups turn-and-slide
- Size compact
- Body composite material
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter is
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 164x129x50
- Weight, kg: 0,65