Looking for a reliable companion for the study of nature? Professional binoculars Olympus 10×42 EXPS I will be your faithful companion in any journey in the wilderness. You will be able to enjoy the flight of birds, to study the habits of animals, to observe natural landscapes and even explore the night sky.
Binocular collects a lot of light, greatly enhances the brightness and contrast of the image – you will be able to observe at any level of illumination. Day and night binoculars Olympus 10×42 EXPS I will delight you with spectacular images of wildlife.
All the optics of the binoculars are made from environmentally friendly BaK-4 glass, which is always used in optical instruments of the highest class. Aspherical lens elements and multi-coated lenses create a precise image of the observed region. You will not see chromatic aberration or geometric distortion: all the details are crisp, colors vivid, and the outlines of objects accurate. UV protection will allow without fear to conduct observations in bright sunlight, when the amount of harmful radiation increases.
The binocular has a classic shape, rubber-coated body fits comfortably in the hands – keep a long watch with hands will be easy. Soft coating enhances the grip of the binoculars, which is especially important during the field observations.
Binoculars easy to customize to fit your needs: you can adjust the distance between the eyepieces, adjust the diopter, to accurately set the sharpness. Retractable eyecups provide an opportunity to monitor when wearing glasses.
- Binoculars professional series
- Optics of high quality glass BaK-4
- UV protection
- Stylish appearance
- Aspherical elements lens
- Several layers of enlightenment
- Diopter correction
- Suitable for astronomical observations
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism Porro
- Optical design of 8 elements in 6 groups
- Material optics BaK-4
- Lens coating multilayer
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Exit pupil diameter mm 4,2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 18,4
- The relative brightness of 17.6
- Real angle of view, ° 5,5
- The visible angle of view, deg 55
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 96,1
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 5
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±2
- Interpupillary distance, mm 60-70
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups of eyepieces retractable
- Size classic
- Enclosure plastic
- Astronomical purpose, for hunting and fishing
- Advanced UV protection
- aspherical elements
- rubberized surface of the housing