Olympus binoculars 12 x 50 EXPS I is a professional binoculars. High-quality aspheric optics with UV protection making these binoculars the best choice for observing wildlife. Fast lenses allow for observations in any light and 12-fold magnification to examine the details of objects removed to a considerable distance.
Olympus binoculars 12×50 EXPS I can advise for those who prefer to spend leisure time in the fresh air. This pair of binoculars will be useful on fishing and hunting and studying the habits of birds and animals, Hiking or traveling through the wilderness. The optical ability of the binoculars allow you to use it to explore the sky and observing the Moon.
The optical elements of a classic Porro prism is made of glass premium BaK-4 multi-coated. Passed the binoculars the picture is sharp, clear and bright. Aspherical lens elements minimize distortion – all the outlines of objects will be accurate. When observed in bright sunlight, you will appreciate the inclusion of a UV filter that will protect your vision from harmful excessive radiation.
The body of the binoculars is made of plastic and is rubber-coated. Thanks to the soft coating of the binoculars comfortable to hold in hand – the grip is clear and reliable. To customize the binocular to fit your needs, you can adjust a few basic parameters: the distance between the eyepieces, diopter optics, the sharpness of the image. For the convenience of observation with glasses binoculars equipped with retractable eyecups.
- Binoculars professional series
- Optics of high quality glass BaK-4
- UV protection
- Ergonomic design
- Aspherical elements lens
- Diopter correction
- Suitable for astronomical observations
- Magnification, ratio 12
- Type of prism Porro
- Optical design of 8 elements in 6 groups
- Material optics BaK-4
- Lens coating multilayer
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 50
- Exit pupil diameter mm 4,2
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 18,3
- The relative brightness of 17.4
- Real angle of view, ° 4,6
- The visible angle of view, ° 55,2
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 80,3
- The minimum focusing distance, m 6
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±2
- Method focus Central
- The eyecups of eyepieces retractable
- Size classic
- Enclosure plastic
- Astronomical purpose, for hunting and fishing
- Advanced UV protection
- aspherical elements
- rubberized surface of the housing