The result is an unrivaled clean and sharp across the field, three-dimensional image, practically devoid of optical distortion. When you use the binoculars of this series your eyes do not get tired even during long observations.
In a series of high-end binoculars PENTAX DCF SP PENTAX engineers have applied the most advanced optical technology available in the Arsenal of the company: proprietary multi-layer coating eliminates parasitic glare and illumination, the best varieties of glass, prisms with phase coating to minimize distortion, a complex aspherical elements in the eyepiece design, perfect optical scheme.
Durable, fully sealed attorney rubber-coated magnesium alloy body protects the high-class optics from mechanical damage and ingress of water. Nitrogen filling prevents fogging of internal elements when abrupt changes of temperatures. These binoculars can be used under the most adverse climatic conditions of observation, and near water. The excellent ergonomics of the models of DCF SP series will appreciate how ordinary observers and professionals.
Binoculars are just perfect fits in your hand, held securely thanks to the rubber coating. This provides easy access to all controls. Robust rubber lens caps attached to the body with special straps, thereby avoiding their loss. Extra comfort when creating the observations made ocular point (in order to see the entire image there is no need to press the binoculars to his eyes) and retractable eyepiece rings. A high relative brightness model 10×50 DCF SP enables to use it at dusk and in low light.
- Superior optical design
- Special water-repellent coating on the outer surfaces of objective lens and eyepiece
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body with rubber coating
- Uttanapadasana sealed construction that prevents fogging and moisture damage (JIS class 6 protection)
- Roof-prism with phase coating BaK-4 glass that provides clear, sharp images
- Multi-layer coating of all lenses
- Easy system diopter of correction with lock
- Made ocular point
- Retractable eyepiece rings for comfortable observation
- Comfortable and secure rubber cap of the lens, firmly attached to the hull
- Type Binoculars with Central focusing and a roof-prism
- Lens construction 4 elements in 3 groups
- Eyepiece construction 3 elements in 2 groups
- Increase (magnification) 10x
- Lens diameter 50 mm
- Field of view 1000 m 87 m
- Exit pupil diameter 5 mm
- The removal of the exit pupil: 22 mm
- The relative brightness (luminosity) 25
- Range of diopter adjustment of + / – 3 D
- Focus range (shortest) From 3.5 m to infinity
- Color Dark green
- Accessories Tripod adapter N (Ref. 69553)
- The angle of 5°
- Twilight factor 22.4
- Dimensions in mm (WxHxD) 170 x 132 x 59 mm
- Protection from environmental influences is water Resistant when submerged to a depth of 1 m (JIS protection class 6), nitrogen-filled housing
- Center-to-center distance of the eye (the distance between the centers of the pupils) From 58 to 74 mm
- The supplied lens Covers, eyepiece cover, case, strap, instruction manual in Russian, warranty card PENTAX