This binocular offers an amazing combination of lightness and strength. The case of the model Pentax 10×50 PCF WPII is made of aluminum, which provides an unusual combination.
Built-in focusing mechanism is convenient because provides the option of blocking, thus, by aiming the binoculars at the object, You’ll never miss, accidentally changing the focus.
Lens diameter 50 mm collects a large amount of light, and its lens, in turn, have an aspherical shape. Prism type porro (Porro) is made of extremely high quality glass VAK-4. This glass with the multilayer enlightenment, is characterized by particularly high light transmission. All of the above is a sufficient guarantee that under all conditions the resulting image will be excellent.
Binoculars Pentax 10×50 PCF WPII without hesitation you can take a boat tour, because his rubber body can endure water spray, fog or even complete immersion in water for a few minutes. On the lenses do not cause condensation, and nothing will prevent You to observe even at high humidity.
Wear glasses? You will not need to remove them before working with binoculars: it is equipped with a retractable eyecups, also has passed the exit pupil, and therefore, even with glasses comfortable observation is guaranteed.
- Classic design.
- Brand SMC multilayer enlightenment the main lenses.
- Prisms of quality BAK-4 glass.
- Made exit pupil (it is possible to conduct observations in the glasses).
- Rubberized casing.
- Protection against ingress of water, sotoserena case.
- Aspherical lenses in the construction of the eyepieces.
- The focusing mechanism is completely located inside the binoculars.
- Increase, Krat: 10
- Type of prism: Porro
- Eyepieces: 3 elements in 2 groups
- Lens: 2 elements in 1 group
- The optics material: BaK-4
- Lens coating: multilayer antireflection coating
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 50
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm: 5
- The removal of exit pupil, mm: 20
- Twilight factor: 22,4
- Relative brightness: 25
- Real angle of view, °: 5
- The visible angle of view, °: 50
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m: 87
- The minimum distance of focusing, m: 5,5
- The possibility of diopter correction, D: ±2
- Interpupillary distance, mm: 57-72
- The method of focusing: the Central
- Eyecups eyepieces: swivel-retractable
- Size: classic
- Filling factor: nitrogen
- Watertightness immersion: till 1 m for up to 60 minutes
- Purpose: army/field, hunting and fishing
- Waterproof: Yes
- Dimensions, mm: 183×178х79
- Weight, kg: 1,06