Don’t want to miss this classic large – aperture binoculars- Pentax 10×50 XCF with a minimum focusing distance of 9 meters. If You like fishing, hunting, Hiking and walking, this device will become Your reliable companion wherever you need to consider in detail the surrounding objects, not approaching them.
A broad overview (the angle of 6.5 º) will allow You to cover eye a large space, the clarity and brightness of the image will be very high. For maximum sharpness use the Central focusing mechanism. You don’t have to remove your glasses if You use them constantly: they do not become an obstacle to the use of binoculars.
Binoculars Pentax 10×50 XCF has an ergonomic rubber coated body that makes it impervious to impact of water and dust. There is the possibility of mounting on a tripod, and so long the observations will not tire You.
- Classic design.
- Brand SMC multilayer enlightenment the main lenses.
- Prisms of quality BAK-4 glass.
- Made exit pupil (it is possible to conduct observations in the glasses).
- Rubberised splash-proof case.
- High aperture ratio.
- The possibility of mounting on a tripod.
- Increase, Krat: 10
- Type of prism: Porro
- Eyepieces: 3 elements in 2 groups
- Lens: 2 elements in 1 group
- The optics material: BaK-4
- Lens coating: multilayer antireflection coating
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 50
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm: 5
- The removal of exit pupil, mm: 13
- Twilight factor: 22,4
- Relative brightness: 25
- Real angle of view, °: 6,5
- The visible angle of view, °: 65
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m in m: 114
- The minimum distance of focusing, m: 9
- The possibility of diopter correction, D: ±3
- Interpupillary distance, mm: 58-71
- The method of focusing: the Central
- Eyecups eyepieces: swivel-retractable
- Size: classic
- Waterproof: splashproof
- Purpose: army/field,hunting and fishing
- Dimensions, mm: 166×198х57
- Weight, kg: 0.9