Binoculars AP 10х30 WP combines the characteristic of the entire optics of the Supervisory PENTAX high performance with durability, light weight, compact and robust waterproof design.
Due to these properties it is suitable for observation in a variety of situations – from the stadium to active recreation or hunting and fishing.
The A-series includes the compact, a relatively large aperture binoculars are roof and porro-prism with a lens diameter of lens from 25 to 40 mm. the Binoculars of this series can be described as “younger brother” of the S series because of the smaller body with excellent optical characteristics.
Multilayer ar coating improves light transmission optics eliminates spurious internal reflections, improving brightness, clarity and contrast of the image. Pentax adds a sophisticated multi-layer coating on each surface of the lens and prism all binoculars line of Sport Optics to ensure that you get a bright clear image.
Pentax waterproof binoculars are sealed and nitrogen filled, which helps to conduct surveillance in difficult weather conditions. PENTAX binoculars are protected against water penetration by 6 JIS class that can be momentarily immersed under water to a depth of not more than 1 metre*.
Nitrogen – a gas without color, taste and smell, which contains very little moisture compared to the who – spirit. The filling of the binoculars and spotting scopes with nitrogen prevents condensation on the inner surfaces of the lenses in case of sudden temperature changes. And due to the fact that the pressure of the nitrogen in optical instruments slightly exceeds atmospheric, the inside does not penetrate dust and other small particles.
Working distance eyepiece is the maximum distance from the eye to the eyepiece lens of the binoculars in which the eyes can still see the entire field of the image. It is especially important for user convenience – the larger the segment, the observation more comfortable lead. Pentax binoculars due to the large remote control eyepiece provide the possibility of observation, without holding binoculars to his eyes, which is especially important for those who wear glasses.
- Retractable eyecups (4 positions) for comfortable observation.
- Minimum focusing distance of three meters.
- Mounted on a tripod (compatible with Adapter N or TP-3, sold separately).
- Waterproof ring for eyepieces to prevent the ingress of dust and water when carrying in bad weather conditions.
- Rubberized casing of the binoculars provides a secure hold even with wet hands and protects from light bumps superior optics.
- Type Binoculars with PORRO prism and Central focus
- The lens construction 2 elements in 1 group
- Design eyepiece is a 4 element in 3 groups
- Increase (magnification) 10x
- The diameter of lens 30 mm
- Field of view 5.5°
- Apparent field of view 51.3°
- Field of view 1000 m 96.1 m
- Exit pupil diameter 3 mm
- The removal of the exit pupil 18.8 mm
- The relative brightness (luminosity) 9
- Range of diopter adjustment -/+ 3 D
- The adjustment range of interpupillary distance 60 ~ 70 mm
- Focus range (shortest) From 3 m to infinity
- The Retractable eyecups (4 positions)
- Height 57 mm
- Width 158 mm
- Depth 119.5 mm
- Weight 463 g
- Moisture-proof Waterproof when submerged to a depth of 1 m (JIS protection class 6, not suitable for underwater use), nitrogen-filled body to prevent fogging of the lenses
- Coating BaK4 prism
- Lens coating multi-layer coating on all optical elements
- Minimum focus distance 3 m
- Twilight factor 9