Binoculars SWAROVSKI Companion 8×30 CL provides 8x magnification and has a very wide field of view. This binocular is perfect for observing in open spaces.
It is convenient to explore the natural landscapes, animals and birds, to explore urban landscapes. Binoculars all weather and is a great help to hunters and fishermen. And thanks to its compact and lightweight design it will appeal to all lovers of active holiday in nature.
The basis of modern binoculars are roof-prism. All the elements of the optical scheme of the enlightened. Brand SWAROVSKI multi-coating provide light transmission up to 91%, which gives an opportunity to observe in any light. Binoculars transmits high-resolution image in natural colors. All observed objects are “alive” and realistic.
The hermetic housing of the binoculars enables the use of SWAROVSKI Companion 8×30 CL in any weather. Optics not afraid of rain, snow, salt water spray. To protect the optics from fogging the inner space of the binoculars are filled with nitrogen. Thanks to him, the condensate does not accumulate on the lens, and when a sharp change of temperature and humidity, the optical elements remain clean and clear. Binoculars can even be submerged up to 4 meters.
In the Companion binoculars SWAROVSKI 8×30 CL has everything you need to customize the binocular to fit your needs. The Central focus and gives smooth focus, diopters on the eyepieces to adjust the distance between the optical tubes is also configurable.
- The light transmission – 91%
- Wide field of view
- A great choice for day and evening observations
- Full protection from water
- Protection against condensation
- Compact size and light weight
- Increase, Krat 8
- Type of prism roof
- The optics material ED
- Lens coating multi-layer coating (Swarobright, Swarotop, Swarodur)
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm-30
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 3,8
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 15
- The twilight factor of 15.5
- Real angle of view, ° 7,1
- The visible angle of view, deg 55
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m, m 124
- The minimum focusing distance, m 3
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±4
- Interpupillary distance 56-74 mm
- Method focus Central
- Size compact
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Waterproof (submersible up to 4 meters)
- The purpose of the army/field
- Case/bag included is
- Additionally, the rubberized surface of the housing
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 119х114х58
- Weight, kg 0.5