Small dimensions and weight model Yukon 20×50 makes it virtually the only option for those who are fascinated by the display of open mining spaces or steppe.
With adapter ¼ ” binoculars can be mounted on a tripod, which is especially useful when using the binoculars for this increase.
- Field binoculars YUKON originality of design, innovative approach to design and functionality and meet all the demands of the modern consumer.
- High-aperture optics with multi-layer anti-reflective coating provides excellent three-dimensional picture and gives the opportunity to use the binoculars even in twilight conditions.
- Diopter correction eyepiece allows for individual differences in vision of the eye. Large drum Central focusing provides simplicity and ease of configuration, and its stability is guaranteed by a sturdy metal bridge.
- Binoculars first used the unique system of covers of eyepieces and Eclipse™lens.
- All binoculars Yukon equipped with a wide handy strap and carrying case for transport and storage.
- Porro Prism
- Multi-layer coating objective lenses and eyepieces
- The possibility of mounting on a tripod
- The system covers of eyepieces and lenses Eclipse
- Prism Porro
- Focus Central
- Magnification, ratio 20
- Lens diameter, mm 50
- The angle of view, degrees 3
- Linear field of view (1000 m), m 56
- Minimum focusing distance, m 10
- Exit pupil diameter 2.5
- Made ocular point, mm 10
- The operating temperature range, °C -15 – +40
- Overall dimensions, mm 185x215x70
- Weight 990 g
- Range of diopter adjustment, D ±5