The Yukon Point binoculars 8×42 is a reliable and convenient tool for professionals and Amateurs. 8x magnification allows us to recognize objects at a great distance from the user. High quality optics provides transmission of clean and sharp images. The binocular comes in a waterproof, rugged housing.
The design of this model uses roof prisms, so the binoculars relatively compact. On lenses applied multi-layer coating. A large-aperture lens to form a bright image by day and at twilight.
Binocular has a wide field of view. Great eye-relief allows you to observe without removing points. Beveled rubber eyecups protect against lateral illumination.
The body of the binoculars are made of lightweight and durable plastic so it is lightweight. Rubber coating softens the bumps and provides a secure grip. The housing is completely sealed and filled with nitrogen. Due to this the optical surfaces won’t fog even in high humidity and with sharp temperature changes. Binoculars can withstand short-term immersion under water to a depth of 1 meter.
This model is fitted with a protective roof lenses. In the open position of the cover fixed on the case by magnets.
- Increase, Krat 8
- Type of prism roof
- Lenses focal length – 140 mm
- Material optics BaK-4
- Lens coating multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 42
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 5.25 in
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 21
- Twilight factor of 18.3
- Resolution, ang. 5,5 seconds
- Real angle of view, ° 7,4
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m m 130
- The minimum focusing distance, m 1.3
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±5
- Interpupillary distance, mm 60-75
- Method focus Central
- Size compact
- Enclosure plastic
- The filling of the shell nitrogen
- Watertightness is, IPX7
- The operating temperature range, °C -30…+40
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter is
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- Additionally, relative aperture – f/3.3 V
- Waterproof is
- Dimensions, mm 178х128х58
- Weight, kg: 0,64