Field series binoculars YUKON originality of design, innovative approach to design and functionality and meet all the demands of the modern consumer. High-aperture optics with multi-layer anti-reflective coating gives the opportunity to use the binoculars even in twilight conditions.
Diopter correction eyepiece allows for individual differences in eye sight and get high-quality and focused image. Ergonomic rubber housing gives the comfort when working with binoculars and protects it from shock, moisture, dust and dirt.
Binoculars first used the unique system of covers of eyepieces and lenses Eclipsetm. Covers reliably protect the optical elements from accidental damage, bumps, contamination and other adverse effects. Lens covers recline on the binoculars ‘ body, fitting closely on it without prejudice and inconvenience for the observer. Covers of eyepieces significantly reduce the level of side illumination, thereby improving the image quality.
All YUKON binoculars are equipped with a comfortable wide strap and carrying case for transport and storage.
Wider field of view. The optimum magnification to use the device in poor conditions for hunting, fishing, sports.
- Increase, times 10
- Type of prism Porro
- Material optics BaK-4
- Lens coating multilayer antireflective
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm 50
- Diameter of exit pupil, mm 5
- The removal of exit pupil, mm 16
- Twilight factor 22,4
- Resolution, ang. 5,8 seconds
- Real angle of view, degrees 6
- Field of vision on removal of 1000 m 105 m
- The minimum distance of focusing, m 10
- The possibility of diopter correction, D ±5
- Size classic
- Waterproof IPX4, protection from moisture
- The operating temperature range, °C -30…+40
- The mount to the tripod/Adapter 1/4
- A destination for hunting and fishing, army/field
- The measuring scale is
- Dimensions, mm 193x215x70
- Weight, kg 0,1