Ease of use, compact size, extremely light weight and high magnification distinguish the pipe Yukon Sibir 16-32×50 from the existing telescopes of this class.
In the pipes used the original mirror-lens scheme with a shifted optical axis and special mirrors to significantly reduce the size while maintaining high optical performance of the product.
- The use of high-precision zoom mechanism allows you to smoothly change the magnification from 16 to 32 times. High quality optics with multi-layer anti-reflective coating provides bright and sharp images. Special wide-angle eyepiece (WA) allows you to expand the field of view in half.
- To increase wear resistance and protect against shock and moisture, casing pipes Sibir brainwashin covered with a special coating.
- Well located tripod socket with 3/8 and 1/4 inch, you can attach the pipe Sibir to any of the standard fotostation.
- The device has a special guide to facilitate its aiming at remote objects.
- Magnification, ratio 16-32
- Lens diameter, mm 50
- Linear field of view at distance of 1000 m, 45-22
- Degree of protection, IP code IPX3
- Case material impact resistant plastic
- Total length mm 235
- Weight (maximum), g 700