All Pets are very active creatures. Especially cats and dogs. And often their excessive activity can cause injury to the paws, tails and other body parts. To help your pet recover faster and return to normal life, you need a good healing medium, and here comes “Travmatin”.
The main property of the drug “Travmatin”
It is necessary to elaborate on the composition of the drug, as its main active ingredient deserves special attention. This substance – ASD-2 – acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent aimed at restoring and strengthening the tissues. Due to the fact that this substance consists of only natural ingredients, all damaged tissue pet quickly regenerated, and there is an active struggle with the disease and restoring the immune system of the pet.
ASD-2 is a biologically active substance, obtained by distillation of meat and bone meal. Getting into the body, it quickly restores all its functions, eliminating intoxication and cachexia.
Medicine “Travmatin” is available in the form of a solution for injection and tablets.
Both form have the same composition, which includes the following active ingredients:
- Echinacea prevents the development of viruses and purulent inflammations, fights pathogens;
- marigold – fights with purulent processes actively involved in the healing of damaged tissues;
- Arnica – pain reliever, stops bleeding, resolves hematoma, and is opposed to the development of pyemia and sepsis;
- St. John’s wort – works perfectly when the injury disrupted the integrity of the nerves (for example, brain injury or spinal cord);
- chamomile – relieves pain, calms;
- belladonna – acts as anti-inflammatory remedy, reduces fever, relieves pain, swelling and fever.
“Travmatin” instantly stops the pain, so owners don’t have to give it to your Pets with additional analgesics. Also, the drug will quickly reduce inflammation and heals damaged tissue.
Travmatin for dogs application instructions
Depending on the age of the dog and depending in what stage is the disease in the animal will vary and the dosage of the drug:
- a common dose for adult dogs is 2-4 ml in one dose;
- the total dose for a puppy or small dog breed, a single dose of the drug is about 0.5–2 ml.
The number of daily receptions “Travmatin” completely depends on the injury and the severity of the proceeding processes. In General, the treatment should take from 5 to 10 days. For minor injuries and light enough and a one-time use of the drug. In case of serious violations tissues, accompanied by inflammation and severe pain is allowed to give the dog a dose of 3-4 and sometimes doses of the drug per day.
Tablets for dogs are used for 1 piece 2 times a day. Sometimes the number of tablets can be increased to 2 PCs.
“Travmatin” is also widely used in veterinary medicine to facilitate the delivery of the dog. If the process is difficult enough, then it is possible to re-injection of the drug after 2-3 hours after the birth.
Drug “Travmatin” for dogs consists entirely of natural components, so it has no serious contraindications. An exception may be idiosyncrasy.
At the right dosage according to the instructions there are no side effects.
“Travmatin” cats: instructions for use
“Travmatin” for cats as well as dogs, used for fractures, Kucinich, stab and lacerations, bruises, sprains, arthritis, arthrosis, as well as to facilitate childbirth and the postpartum period.
It is important to know! Drug “Thaumatin” is only effective when the usual injuries! If the cat has a serious injury to the head or spine, she is likely to need surgery, so this drug in such cases will not help the animal to recover.
Allowed intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous application of the drug. Sometimes the solution can give the cat and oral, as well as well as tablets.
The dosage should be as follows:
- for kittens and young animals – from 0.2 ml to 0.5 ml in one go;
- for an adult animal whose weight is not less than 4 kg, is from 1 ml to 1.5 ml per dose.
Pills “Travmatin” dispensed as follows:
- for adult cats – 1 tablet 1 time per day;
- for a young animal – 1/2 tablet 1 time per day;
- kids – 1/4 of 1 pill once a day.
Duration of treatment is approximately 2 weeks, but if the injury is really serious, then the drug can be used up to 1.5 months.
As for contraindications, there is, as in the case of dogs, they were not available. Medicine “Travmatin” consists of natural substances, so no side-effects it causes. Importantly, to comply with the specified dosage.
What say the vets
Experienced veterinarians have noticed that in addition to their therapeutic properties, “Travmatin” still able to exert a calming effect on the General condition of the injured animal. So, during other medical procedures for dogs and cats less afraid of doctors, not experiencing stress, and this is very important for the hosts nervous and fearful Pets.